Morning Sunshine

Aurora pov

I woke up the next morning. I sat up and looked around. I saw Pietro sleeping on the couch. I couldn't help but smiling a little. He was such a good friend. I took a shower and was busy with my hair when someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door and saw Wanda. She looked around and saw Pietro.

"Don't worry, he isn't dead," I said. She looked at me.

"I just wanted to check if he was here and here he is," she said. Then she walked away.

'Okay?' I thought. I closed the door and went back to my bathroom to continue drying and brushing my hair.

Pietro pov

I woke up because of a closing door. I looked around and notice I fell asleep on Aurora's couch. I stood up and stretched myself out. I walked to her bathroom and knocked on the door. I went in when I heard a 'come in'.

"Morning sunshine," I said.

"Morning sleeping beauty," she responded and I smirked.

I looked at her. She looked back when she was done with her hair. She tilted her head questioningly.

"Nothing," I said. "Let's get some food." She nodded and we walked out.

We went to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Pancakes," she responded with a little smile.

"Alright, I'll make some pancakes". I loved it when she smiled, she looked sad a lot of the time because of the team.

Steve pov

"Pancakes," heard I Aurora say.

I stopped walking when I heard. I wasn't sure if it was a smart idea to talk to her since last night. Well, she just shouldn't have went out.

I walked into the kitchen. Pietro and Aurora both looked at me. Pietro gave me a 'go away' face. Aurora looked at him.

"It's fine," she said. "He also lives here and needs food".

Whenever she talks like that she really does sound like an adult. I just grabbed some coffee because I felt that I shouldn't stay there for too long. I started to walk out.

"Bye bye human popsicle," Aurora said.

Yeah, there was the little child. Pietro started laughing and I just walked further. I was walking to the living room when Bucky walked by.

"We have a meeting," he said.

"Really? Right now?" I asked.

He nodded and walked further. I sighed and then went to the meeting room.