The Same Conversation

Aurora pov

"That doesn't give you a reason to be out at night," Steve said.

I looked at him. Everybody did.

"You did not just say that.." Wanda said.

I tilted my head and smirked a little bit while biting my lip. I wasn't surprised. He didn't know I had some magic, which was obvious because only the twins knew.

I felt anger in me. Pure anger. But I didn't let it lead me because I had to use my head, my brains.

"Oh, I'm sorry, eh, dad?" I said with a sarcastic tone.

I saw that a few had to laugh. "I'm an adult smartass, I can take care of myself".

I saw on his face that he didn't know what to say. Good. That meant that I could leave.

Steve pov

She walked away. I sighed. What did Barton see in that girl? Or Nat, or the twins, or even Fury. I felt how everyone looked at me.

"Well, that went great," Tony said. He had to laugh a bit hearing his voice.

"That girl is impossible," I said.

"She's not Impossible," Pietro said. "She's complicated".

"Of course she is," responded Sam. "Or she's just you girlfriend".

"She's not. She's just one of my best friends," said Pietro back.

Wanda sighed. "There is no point in having the same conversation almost every single day," she said.

"She got a point there," Bucky responded. "Someone should just go check on her, before she destroys her room".