We're Criminals...

Third person pov

“She got her stuff!” Rhodes said.

”You got to be kidding me!” Tony said. “She got away.”

”And Pietro probably helped her,” Steve said.

”So did Bucky,” Sam added.

”They’re not stupid,” Fury said while stepping in. “But you can see they left in a hurry.”

”How are we going to find her? We got nothing that could lead us to her,” Tony said.

”I can make it impossible for her to go over the streets without getting caught,” Fury said.

”You’re making a criminal of her?” Wanda asked.

”If both of them, maybe even Bucky.”

”Isn’t that a little bit dramatic?” Sam asked.

”They’re the only lead we have, plus Romanoff and Barton.”

”Are you making criminals of them too?” Steve asked.

”No, not if they’re still at the tower.”

”Well let’s find out then,” Tony said while walking out.

Aurora pov

”Pietro..”

”Yeah princess?”

”We’re criminals...”

”What?”

He walked over to me and sat down next to me. He looked at the tv. We both were looking at it in disbelieve.

”So if you see Aurora Moore, Pietro Maximoff or..”

”I’m so sorry for bringing you into this..”

He looked at me and placed his arm around me. He pushed me gently to him so I laid on his chest and he gave me a soft kiss on the temple of my head. I looked back at him.

”It’s fine.”

”No it’s not.”

”I decided all by myself to help you, so I am also staying and you’re not going to feel bad about it because it’s my own choice, alright?”

I nodded and gave him a small smile. Why did all this drama have to happen? Why couldn’t I make my own choices without drama? Those stupid Avengers.

We sat there for a while. I enjoyed it, it was a moment of reet and peace. Just lying there, thinking about nothing for a few minutes. God I needed that. I closed my eyes as I laid down more comfortable on Pietro’s chest.

Clint pov

I couldn’t quiet believe that Fury made criminals of Aurora and Pietro. Those poor kids. They were only going to get scared and harder to be found. And they did the same to Bucky. Now he was a criminal, again. He wasn’t my favourite guy but he didn’t reserve it to be on the run again. Fury was destroyinh this whole team by trying to find Aurora and force her to come back. Those three months went fine for eveyone, why couldn’t he just accept that? God he was way too stubborn sometimes.

I turned off the tv and looked at Nat and Thor, who were sitting on the other couch. They had the same looks, disbelieve and anger.

”This is crap,” Nat said.
“I agree.”

”They’re just kids!” Thor said.

“I know.”

”We have to do something.”

”I agree, but what can we do? We have zero power here.”

”We just have to let Fury realise what the hell he’s doing,” Nat said.

”I know but how? Just talking to him won’t do anything, neither will fighting.”

”I’m the God of Thunder, he won’t win of me,” Thor said.

”He won’t, but if he survives that then he will also make criminals of us.”

”I want to help you guys.”

We all looked up and saw Wanda standing in the dooropening, quiet upset. She slowly walked over to us and sat down.

”I want my brother and best friend back, so I’ll help you guys with whatever the plan is going to be.”

"We don't have a plan yet," Nat said.

"But don't worry, we'll come up with one," I said.