Park Day

Aurora pov

Pietro and I decided to go to the park. He picked me up and ran to the park. He put me down when we got there but didn't immediately let me go. He looked at what I thank that was my lips.

I gave him a smile and started to walk around. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me. We started to walk and talk and it was nice. I enjoyed spending some time away from the compound.

Pietro pov

We were having a nice time, but I couldn't stop looking at her. I knew that we had a good friendship, but I wasn't sure if I wanted it to stay as a friendship.

We bought some icecream and sat down on a bench. I looked at her and started to laugh.

"You have icecream on your nose Rory," I said laughing.

"Whut?"

"You have icecream on your nose."

"Ooh. Oh no."

She wiped it away and gave an innocent smile like that never happened. I laughed and we continued enjoying our icecream.

After we finished our icecream I got a frisbee and we started to play with that.

"Pietro, this isn't faire."

"Why not?"

"Because you have superspeed so it's easier for you to catch the frisbee."

"I'm sorry, I'll try to stop."

So when she threw the frisbee this time I just walked after it and she started to laugh.

"That's too slow, you won't be able to catch it!" She said laughing.

I also started to laugh. After playing we continued to walk. We walked around the lake when I stopped. Aurora also stopped and she looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Then why did you stop?"

"Because ehm.."

"You can tell me."

"I know."

She had tilted her head and looked at me. I looked back and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her slowly closer. I gave her a smile and she smiled back. I put my on her cheek and leaned towards her.

Aurora pov

"You stupid kid!" I said while kicking the ball away.

It almost happened. We almost kissed, and then a stupid kid decided to kick the ball to us. God I was pissed. I could snap his neck, I could snap the necks of a lot of kids a lot of the time, but I never wanted it as much as then.

I looked at Pietro and he had and awkward smile. I smiled back and sighed. That damned kid, kids have talents of ruining stuff. I walked back to him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. I looked up at his face. I learned into him and he leaned back.

Pietro pov

I was pretty sure that Aurora was going to nu someone. Almost, for the second time. I didn't even know how this happened. The only thing I knew was that we were in the lake.

"I'm going to kill it."

"Rory please don't, it's just a kid."

"An annoying one."

"That's not a reason," I said while chuckling.

I got myself out of the water and helped Aurora. She looked at me and sighed. I gave her a smile and picked her up. We were soaking wet so it was better to go back.

Aurora pov

Pietro ran us back to the compound. He brought me to my room and I think he went back to his own. I took a fast shower and dressed myself. I sat down on my bed when I heard a knock.

"Come in."

"Hey Rory."

It was Pietro again, he also had dry clothes on. He sat down next to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and looked at him. I leaned to me and we finally kissed. Finally.

"Finally," he said.

I smiled and chuckled.

"Finally."