A/N + bonus!

Aaaaahhhhh! Oh my god. This book got 10 freaking thousand reads. I'm soooo happy! God hahah. I never expected this!

Anyways, because this book got 10k, I really wanted to do something. So I put my homework aside for a few and wrote a short bonus chapter. Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is before Aurora and Pietro had to leave!
Aurora pov

We just finished dinner and we're standing in the kitchen about to wash the dishes. I was adding the soap to the water and watched it getting fluffy. Then I started to wash the dishes we used. I looked at Pietro who had a smirk on his face but I decided to ignore it. I continued when I had soap in my face. I turned my head slowly to Pietro.

"Really?" I asked.

"What is it, Princess?" He asked in response.

I grabbed some of the fluffy soap and put it in his face. I chuckled and he did it back. It turned into a soap fight and us laughing on the ground.

Pietro stood up and grabbed his phone. He helped me up and put on some music. I chuckled and he held his hand inviting in front of me.

"May I have this dance, my princess?" He asked, suddenly gently.

I chuckled and nodded. I gave him my hand and he pulled me closer. We started dancing. Slow on the slower songs, but we were jumping around on the energic songs. I couldn't stop laughing, neither could he.

After a while of dancing we both stopped. We finished the dishes with the music on the background and walked to the couch. We sat down and he pulled me closer and gave a kiss on my temple. I turned on the tv. He turned my face to him.

"I love you, Rory," he said.

"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? I hope so at least. Thank you guys all so much for the 10k, it really made me happy when I saw it!♡♡

Should I write more bonus chapters? They could be just random short chapters that adds stuff to the story, just let me know if you want it, cuz it's pretty easy and fast done.

But have fun reading books and lots of love♡,
ImmaFish06