I Have To Leave

Aurora pov

I was watching some show on Netflix when I heard the doorbell. I looked up and paused the show. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and looked up when I saw who was standing there. I tilted my head questionly. It was Bucky.

"Who told..."

"No one."

"Then how did you.."

"I have my ways."

"You have your ways?"

"I do. Don't worry, no one snitched. Now can I come in? We need to talk."

"Ehm come in."

He walked in and took off his cap. I closed the door and walked after him.

"Do you ehm, want something to drink?"

"I'm fine."

"Alright. I got some plums do you want one?"

"Sure."

I grabbed a plum and gave it to him. I gestured that he could sit down and sat down on the couch myself. I put the tv remote on the table and looked at him as he sat down.

"So, what is it that you want to talking about?"

"It's chaos."

"What is chaos?"

"The Avengers since you left. They have discussionsall the time and say that Pietro, Romanoff and Barton know where you are. To be honest, this might be one of your less smart choices but-"

"Look, you don't have to lecture me."

"I won't."

"I mean, Clint already kind of did th- wait what?"

"I'm not here to lecture you. There's no reason to. I get why you left, yeah I think it's sad that you left and didn't tell me, but I get it."

"Oh.."

"I'm here because since I found you, that Fury found you for sure."

"I know, he was here yesterday."

"What did he want?"

"For me to come back. I declined very polite."

"Great."

"What?"

"I saw him walking when I left, towards the conference room."

"He has a plan."

"He'll probably tell them you're here."

"I have to leave."

"You sound like criminal on the run."

"Well, some of them probably sees me like that, and Fury can make me look like a criminal."

"Faire enough."

"I'm gonna pack some stuff."

"You want me to help?"

"Yeah thank you. I also gotta call Pietro."

"I can do that for you."

"Alright thanks."

I grabbed a back and put important stuff and some clothes in it. I heard Bucky make the call.

Pietro pov

I ran to Aurora's house. Bucky had called me and explained everything. Damnit, all this drama. Why wasn't it possible for Fury to leave Aurora alone. I stopped in front of her door and rang the doorbell.

Aurora opened the door and she immediately hugged me. I hugged her back. I pulled away and looked at her while cupping her face. I gave her a smile.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But if Fury finds out that you guys are helping me.."

"I don't care Rory, I love you."

"I love you too," she said with a smile. "But he might make a criminal of me, of us, just to get me back."

"There's only one way to find out."

I walked in saw Bucky on the couch eating a plum. I looked around and saw a packed back.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going back to the tower. You guys can just run then."

I nodded and he stood up. He placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

"Take good care of her."

"I will."

He walked to the door and turned around once more to look at us.

"Goodluck and call me if you need anything."

"Thank you, we will," Aurora said as she closed the door and turned to me.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready."

A/N

I am sooo sorry that this is getting sooo cringe. I hope you guys still like it! Sorry if you start to dislike it now!

Anyways, enjoy reading books and lost of love,
ImmaFish06.