Bucky

Bucky pov

I just bought some plums and now I was eating them. I helped the kids running away and gave them some tips to stay undercover. Sadly, I was also a wanted criminal now. But I've been one before so I have experience and know what to do.

I didn't like it though. I enjoyed staying at the compound, training and just relaxing when we didn't have a mission. But everything was getting out of hand, and I wanted to help Aurora. I sighed as I looked at the building in front of me. I couldn't believe I was going to do this. I walked into the Avenger Tower.

I was barely inside and I heard guns. Well, probably because I'm a wanted criminal. I stop walking and don't make any eye contact. I heard the elevator doors open.

"Bucky?" It was Steve.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" I asked while slowly looking up.

I looked at him and saw him staring in disbelieve and shock, Tony standing next to him. He went into his suit and pointed his hand at me, ready to shoot. I looked at him.

"Barnes? Did Hydra get you again?" Tony asked.

"No, just checking what you guys would do. I see I'm not very trusted," I responded.
Tony sighed and told the guards to lower the guns, but he decided to stay in his suit. He only opened that flap thing in front of his face. I'm not surprised, I killed his parents, he's never going to trust me.

"So, you did decided to come back, Barnes?" He asked.

"Guess I did. Otherwise I wouldn't be here," I responded.

"Very well then, I'll tell Fury that you're not a criminal anymore," Steve said.

"Not too soon," Tony said. "We need him for information, and knowing him he might run away again," Tony said.

"You're not going to do that, are you Buck?" Steve asked me.

I looked at him and shrugged. He tilted his head, giving me a 'excuse me?' face.

"It depends," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, knowing some of the Avengers, I might get treated, I don't want that."

"That's not going to happen."

I tilted my head questioningly. Steve said that very confident. I turned my head to Tony, Steve followed my example.

"That's not going to happen right?" He asked Tony.

"It doesn't stand in my planning," Tony responded shrugging.

•       •       •

It's a week later. Everyone except Thor, Clint, Nat and Wanda is trying to get information about Aurora and Pietro. Even Fury is here. They're checking camera's all the time, and sometimes send someone somewhere to check around. It was chaos because they couldn't leave two kids alone.

I sighed as I ate my food. Nat and Clint sitting in front of me. I looked at them with a questioning face.

"What?" I asked.

"So, you really don't know where they are?" Clint asked.

"Where who are?"

"Aurora and Pietro of course!"

"Ooohh, the one's from who I said a hundred times that I don't know more about than you guys."

"Look, he's probably not lying Clint. He also wants to help them, so why would he keep information behind?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, Barton. Why would I do that?"

"Oh quit the sass, I just want to find them. They shouldn't live their life's like this."

I put down my sandwiched and looked at Clint with a serious face.

"You think I want this for them? You think I want to be questioned about my friend and her boyfriend? You think I don't want to stop all this drama?" I asked.

"So you're on our side?" Clint asked.

"Yes, I am."