This Is Going To End

Aurora pov

As we were still running I bumped into someone. Yeah, this time it was my own fault. I looked up to see Thor and Nat. Thor helped me up and Nat Pietro. They gave us a nod that we had to follow them, but I wasn't sure. Then I heard yelling.

"No Romanoff! You're supposed to be on our side, not theirs!" I wasn't surprised to hear it was Tony.

"Nat, Thor, come on! Help us!" Steve shouted.

This was the moment I knew that they were helping us. So I followed them, it was probably our only option to get away for sure. We went through some alleyways, a market street and normal streets. We came by a car and stepped, almost jumped in. It started driving and I saw Clint behind the wheel.

"They stopped following," Nat said.

I turned around to check and she was right. They indeed did stop following us. I turned back and started to calm down a bit. I looked around. It wasn't a car from shield, probably so there wouldn't be a tracker or something. I sighed in relieve.

"Good to see you, Rory," Clint said.

I looked up when I heard him talking. I smiled a bit.

"Good to see you too. But why are you guys helping me instead of them. You're risking a lot. I mean, Clint you have a family."

"Rory, you basically are family to me. And to be honest, the one's who are trying to catch you lost their minds. So we got a group that wants to help the both of you, to help you."

"Who are in that group?" Pietro asked.

"Well, me, Clint, Thor, Wanda, Bucky, probably Loki since he likes Rory more than the others and there are a few others like Banner who might help us," Nat said.

"The group superheroes is ruined," I said.

"Sadly enough yes, but it isn't your fault Rory," Thor said.

He gave me a sweet smile and I smiled back. I was thinking while driving further. This had to end. I started to make up a plan in my head and later shared that with the others. There was this building where we were staying for safety, so I shared it there with the others.

Tony pov

We just got back at the compound. I sighed. The mission failed, we failed. We lost part of the Avengers, including strong ones, like Wanda or Thor. And Nat is smart. I looked at the others. I looked at Steve. He wasn't happy. Probably because of Bucky. I guess he felt betrayed.

I looked up when I heard someone walking in. It was Fury. He was looking very pissed. He also was very pissed. He started to talk when I heard Friday. Saved by my AI.

"You have a message mr. Stark," Friday said.

"Alright open it," I responded.

I looked at it to see it was from Aurora.

Hello Stark and probably the others,

Don't even think about tracking the message, it won't work. I don't know about you, but I don't want this. I actually want to be left alone, that's why I left. Well, knowing you guys, you won't. There's a location where this night will be. You can send one person. One. I will talk to that person, don't even try to convince me to something, or get the police or shield ready to catch me. It won't work. I will talk to that person, give a deal or tell what's going to happen,

Aurora
Location: The Alleyway by ******** between number * and *.

I looked at it and then the others.

"Well, who are we sending?"