Make It Up? With Mister Popsicle And Flying Metal?

Aurora pov

I looked at Fury as he walked out. He had to be kidding me. This was stupid, and childish. I looked at the others who were looking at me. Why the hell were they looking at me? I knew that I was beautiful but come on, I didn't need that much staring.

"What," I said.

"What what?" Steve asked.

"What what what?" I asked.

"Don't do this," Tony said.

"I'm just asking a damn question".

"You're being childish".

"Says the biggest child here".

"I'll beg your pardon".

"You can beg whatever you want but you won't get it mister know-it-all".

I heard a few holding in their laugh. I looked at them and sighed. Know I think about it, I made it hard for the others to take me serious, but I didn't care at that moment. I stood up and all eyes went to me.

"What".

"What what," Sam said.

"What what wh-" I started.

"No we're not doing that again," Steve said.

"Well, quit the stupid look then," I said while starting to walk out.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"I don't know, that way?" I said while pointing at the direction I was walking.

"Come back".

"No, sorry to disappoint you dad".

"Look, just sit back Aurora please, we have to make it up," Rhodes said.

"Make it up? With mister popsicle and flying metal?"

"My name is-" Tony started.

"Yeah with them," Rhodes said.

"Na-ah don't think so. They can kiss my ass".

"Actually, don't do that," Pietro said.

"What if I want to?" Tony asked.

Everyone's head turned into his direction.

"What the hell Stark," Nat said.

"Indeed flying metal, what the hell. God I loooveee this new nickname for you. Sometimes I really can be smart".

"Not just sometimes," Pietro said.

He stood up walked to me. Everyone looked at us and he picked me up and started to run. Before I knew it we were outside on the grass field near the compound. I smiled because I loved going there.

"Well, now we are in a peaceful place," Pietro said and he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and looked at the view. I had no idea how much time had passed by, but the sun was going under and I loved it. It was beautiful.

Tony pov

I heard Steve sigh as they ran out. I looked after them. Yep. They were a thing for sure. But that wasn't a reason for Pietro to just run away with Aurora. I just wanted to get over with this crap. It was stupid.

"Did she just call me flying metal, twice?" I asked.

"Yes she did," Thor said with a slight laugh.

"That's not the point Stark," Nat said.

"She called me a popsicle so-" Steve started.

"I don't care. Let's all be honest about the fact that you are one. But flying metal? That's just-"

"Tony come on," Steve said.

"She never said anything about his arm," I said as I pointed at Bucky.

"Different case".

"Also metal".

"He needs it".

"I need my suit".

"For what?"

"For the, the, the greater good and the well being of others".

"That's the biggest crap you ever said".

"You want to fight about it?"

"No we don't want the airport situation again," Clint interrupted us.

We all looked at him. Wow, he talked. Never knew the man could say something "useful".

"Look, let's just get over with this-" Bruce started.

"No I'm not apologizing to miss oh-I'm-so-cool-so-now-I-can-have-a-big-mouth. Not in a million years. She's wrong, not me."

"Ofcourse I mean, you're never wrong are you?" Clint said.

"Can't you just shut up again, you're ruining the fact that you said something not too stupid a few ago".

Everyone looked at each other and sighed. I wasn't wrong. She was. The could say whatever they wanted but I didn't care. One by one everyone stood up and left the room. I started to spin around on my chair and sighed.