65

"Jack? Indigo?" We hear Katherine's voice echoing through the house. I'm currently still lying on top of Jack.

"Crap" I say sitting up and clambering off of him. I throw my underwear on and search for the rest of my clothes. "Where's my stuff?" I say panicking.

"They're in the living room"

"How could I be so stupid? If she finds out she's going to kill us. This was such a bad idea." I say pacing across the room.

"You regret it?"

"I regret letting you strip me in the living room. Jack what are we going to do?" I worry.

"Look I'll go distract her and you get your stuff." Jack says bluntly. He gets up and throws on some clothes from his suitcase. He walks out of the room as I sit on the bed and wait.

A few minutes later Jack comes back into the room carrying my clothes.

"She's gone" He says throwing them at me viciously, knocking me backwards. I sit up and stare at him.

"What the hell Jack?"

"I could say the same to you" he says bluntly.

"I don't understand" I say pulling my clothes on.

"You sleep with me and then act like it was the biggest mistake of your life. What the hell Indigo?"

"I'm not doing that"

"Yes you are. You care more about being found out than my feelings"

"Jack-" I say standing to meet his eye level. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me"

"I get it. I'm the best thing whenever it suits you. I've done a lot of shitty things to you but I'd never do this" he says looking away from me.

"Look at me" I say sternly. He doesn't move an inch. I grab his face in my hands and pull it to meet mine.

"What?"

"I'm sorry"

"I hear that too much" he says looking at his feet. I guide his head up and lean in to kiss him. "You can't just make things better with a kiss"

"I don't get why you're being like this?"

"Maybe I should have just got with T instead. She is hotter after all"

"Excuse me?" I say shocked.

"You heard me. She would have appreciated me more"

"You think I don't appreciate you?"

"I know you don't"

"You wanna know what I thought to myself after?"

"Probably something about Sam. We all know how you feel about him."

"What?"

"You like him."

"No I don't"

"Then why did you kiss him? Didn't think I knew about that did you?"

"He kissed me! I pushed him off straight away"

"Sure you did"

"I so wish that I had waited for Jack." I recall "I should have told Matt no. I should have waited with Cameron. He meant nothing to me. Jack on the other hand- he made me feel safe, loved, like no one could ever take us away from eachother." I finish.

"What?"

"That's what I thought. Not about Sam or Nate or Kenny. I don't care about them. I care about you. I love you." I say, my anger building up.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Oh"

"Yeah oh." I say bluntly.

"I owe you an apology."

"Yeah you do. But I don't wanna hear it." I say walking out of the room.

What is happening with us? I swear we're both bipolar when we're around each other. I don't know if this is a good idea anymore. We've done nothing but argue ever since we rekindled our friendship. Jack's not the kind of guy to hit it and quit it. He'll want to make this better. I don't know if I want him to. I don't have anywhere to go if things end badly between us. I'm completely relying on him and his family. I hate having to be so reliant on them- I hate sponging off of them. I have to do something with my life. I'm 17. I have to get it together.

I decide to take a walk on the beach to calm myself down. I don't even know why I'm so mad. I think it's because he went so crazy at me in the first place. Like I said- when he's mad, I'm mad. How could he say that to me? Especially about Tara.

--- 8pm ---

"Indigo!" I hear Jack's voice shout through the house. I'm currently lying in my shared bedroom on my bed watching youtube videos. I ignore him. There's a knock on the door. "I know you're in there" He says as he opens the door.

"Maybe I don't want to talk to you" I say rolling over onto my stomach, facing away from him.

"Babe, please"

"Don't babe me"

"Let me make it up to you. You know I didn't mean it"

"Then why'd you say it?" I say rolling my eyes.

"I was angry."

"And now I'm angry. So leave me alone." I say, still not looking at him.

"Can I please take you to the party tonight? I'll make you feel like the princess you are" I should explain- Nate's friend from college is having a party in this huge house his parents own. It's gonna be wild.

"You have a crappy way of showing that"

"Please Indigo" He begs

"Why don't you take T instead?" I smirk to myself.

"You know what? I will" He says "Hey T?" I hear him say- I'm assuming he's on the phone. "Wanna go to the party with me tonight?" He asks "I know you will" No clue. "Okay, see you in an hour"

"Maybe I'll ask who Kenny's going with tonight" I say to myself but loud enough for him to hear.

"You do that" He laughs before leaving the room. I guess I better make up with Kenny then. I decide to text him.

(K= Kenny, I= Indigo)

I: Hey Kenny

K: hi.

I: Can we meet up? Before the party?

K: Why?

I: I've realised how stupid I was. I shouldn't have exploded like that. You didn't know.

K: I guess I can make time for you

I: Thank you! I'll see you in like 20?

K: I'll come to you. See you soon.

I smile slightly to myself and then climb off of my bed and walk over to the wardrobe. I take out the tight, long sleeved, black dress that comes down to my mid thigh and put it it on. Did I mention that it is extremely low backed which just so happens to mean that no bra is needed? I look at myself in the mirror and decide to straighten my hair so that it is as straight as possible. After that, I put on my black wedge heels and decide that I'm ready to go. I walk out into the living room to find Jack, Sam and Molly sat on the couch playing fifa. They all look up at me when I shut the door behind me.

"Woah Ind!" Molly smiles "Who's this for?"

"I'm meeting Kenny" I smirk.

"I told you that you should date him" Sam laughs. I watch as Jack looks me up and down and then as his fists start to clench.

"Shush" I laugh as Molly hits him in the chest. She knows how Jack and I feel about eachother. "Well I have to go" I finalise before leaving the house.