59

I walk out into the living room to find Molly and Sam now cuddled up on the sofa. I guess they really hit it off last night. Lucky for some people.

"Indigo!" Molly calls over to me. "Tell me all the details about last night"

"What?"

"About Jack" She explains

"Oh yeah that- he's a dickhead and I hate him" I say in my peppy voice with a fake smile. She looks at Sam confused and he shrugs at her.

"I can't remember anything from last night" Sam admits. Molly shoots him a glare "Well apart from me and you baby" He smirks. Well I guess I know where Molly was last night.

"Well I'm off out" I say changing the subject.

"Where you going?"

"Away from here" I say turning and heading downstairs. When I reach the kitchen Mrs Gili-I mean Katherine. God I still forget about that. Anyway, she's there making herself a bowl of cereal.

"Hi Katherine" I say

"Oh Indigo" She says. She looks differently at me. I can't tell if she's mad or disappointed. "I needed to talk to you"

"About what?"

"I know you love Jack- he's like your brother of course. But I'm afraid that you may be using him for sex" She says disappointedly.

"Me? Using him? Oh Mrs Gilinsky, I'm afraid you've got that the wrong way round"

"What? I think I need to have a little chat with my son then"

"Is it okay if I go out?" I ask. I don't exactly need her permission. She's not my mom. My actual mom wouldn't care.

"Er sure" She says carrying her bowl to the table.

"Bye" I say, turning my back on her. I roll my eyes when she can't see me. Me? Using him? That's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard in my life. When I step outside I see a familiar face walking up the driveway. What do I do? This is the last person I want to talk to. I can't go back in the house. I keep walking and walking. I walk straight past them, not looking them in the eye, not turning back. Just keep going.

"Indigo wait" He calls after me. I hear loud, quickening footsteps behind me. He grabs my wrist and spins me round to look at him.

"What do you want Kenny?" I say annoyed.

"I need you to forgive me"

"That's not a need, it's a want. And I'm tired of putting other people before myself." I rip my arm out of his grip and continue walking.

"Wait please" He says running to me and stopping directly in front of me. "I'm really sorry"

"Heard it before"

"I didn't know. I would never have told them if I'd known"

"But you didn't because I didn't want to tell you. I don't even know you. I can't trust you with something like that."

"I want you to be able to trust me though"

"Why? I'll be gone in less that 2 weeks, then you'll never see me again"

"Because you're one of the only girls I've actually shown an interest in in a while"

"Wow I'm flattered" I say rolling my eyes.

"You're beautiful. I never wanted to hurt you"

"Don't you think I get told that every day? Don't you think I get screwed over by every guy I'm with or like? Don't you think I get hated by people who have no clue who I am or what I'm like?"

"I never said that you didn't"

"I don't need this crap in my life. My parents hate me, my best friend hates me, people at school hate me. I don't need anyone. Leave me alone" I tell him and continue walking away from him.

"They took a bet" He shouts

"What?" I say stopping but keeping my back to him.

"Sam bet Nate that Jack could get you into bed within the next two weeks"

"I don't care"

"Jack said he could as well"

"You're lying. Jack wouldn't do that to me"

"Wouldn't he?"

"No. He wouldn't."

"Guess you don't know him as well as you think you do"

"No, I know him. You don't know anything about him." I say turning on my heels to face him.

"I know how much he cares about you and how he doesn't want you to be with any of us"

"Exactly. So he wouldn't"

"Fine don't believe me"

"I won't" I roll my eyes once again and walk away, for good this time.

I can't believe this. Why am I so good at loosing friends and so bad at keeping them? I should forgive Jack right? I can't keep throwing away what we have. He's perfect. He's funny, good looking, knows how to cheer me up, knows what I like and don't like and he lives in the same house as me. My whole world revolves around him. When he's happy, I'm happy. When he's mad, I'm mad. I have to get him back. I love him. I hate to admit it but I do. I don't have any idea what love actually is but I know that I couldn't live without him and whenever he's mad at me or ignoring me then I feel like my heart is shattering into a million different peices. That's got to be some kind of love right?

I turn around and look at the house. Kenny is no longer anywhere to be seen. I see Jack through one of the windows. His arms are on the back of his head and he's pacing back and forth. I was so mad at him for the stupidest thing. I just lose control so easily. I need to stop doing that. He probably hates me right now.

I don't realise it but I am soon running towards the house. I open the door and run up the stairs as fast as I can. I end up in the living room. I see him standing with his hands on the window. His knuckles are bleeding slightly and he's breathing heavily. Molly and Sam are no longer in here and no one else seems to be in the house.

I walk slowly towards the boy who drives me absolutely crazy. He scares me when he's like this.

"Jack" I say softly. I place my hand on his back "I'm sorry" He spins to face me. Our eyes lock.

"I'm so glad you're here" He whispers.

(A/N: 380+ votes for the next chapter(: )