41

---

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I take a few seconds to familiarise myself with my surroundings. I'm still in Jack's living room. I guess we all fell asleep towards the end of the movie. Jack's arm is still wrapped around me and Molly is fast asleep on the opposite sofa.

I pick up my phone and slide out from underneath Jack. I slide the lockscreen to start the call.

"Hey Beautiful" I hear Nash's voice on the other end.

"Hey Nashley" I say, my voice sounding croaky.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah, but it's cool, it's like 11:30 anyway"

"Sorry! Anyway, I was just calling to let you know that I've landed safe"

"I thought you were going to text me"

"I wanted to hear your beautiful voice"

"Well aren't you a smooth talker"

"You know me" He laughs. "Well I have to go, we're all going out on the boat" He says "I'm coming!" He shouts. He must be talking to someone in North Carolina.

"It's okay Nash, go, I know you need to go. I'll talk to you later yeah?"

"Bye gorgeous"

"Bye hotstuff" I laugh

"Hotstuff?" I hear Jack's voice behind me.

"Nash" I say meekily, waving my phone at him.

"Oh right"

"You jealous?" I giggle.

"Ew no. You're ugly" He laughs

"Not as ugly as you" I retaliate.

"No seriously, you're so ugly you make me want to throw up"

"I saw you checking me out yesterday. So I can't be that ugly" I say raising my eyebrow

"I was just looking at you so I can throw up"

"You're so weird"

"But its a good kind of weird" He laughs

"I'm not so sure about that" I say going upstairs.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm getting changed"

"For what?"

"My run. Every sunday remember?"

"I'll come with you then" He says pushing past me on the stairs "I've always been faster than you"

"Bring it" I say determined.

---

"Woah, you cannot dress like that if I'm going to have a chance at beating you" Jack complains. I'm wearing the bright pink sports bra, black running shorts and black trainers that I usually wear. My hair is tied up into a long, straight pony tail.

"You won't be running behind me remember? You've always been faster than me" I mock. "Unless you're scared I might actually beat you"

"No chance" He says begining to run out of the house. I race after him and soon catch up with him.

"Not so fast are we big shot?" I laugh, speeding up.

"Not fair" Jack calls behind me.

---

"Indigo!" I hear Jack Johnson call whilst waving at me.

Surprise Surprise, all of the boys are here except Nash and Cameron. I stop and turn to see Jack Gilinsky coming up the path behind me.

"Take your time!" I laugh "Hi Jack" I call over to Johnson. He waves us both over and we follow.

"Sup man" Johnson says patting Jack on the back, he nods at me. "When did you guys become friends again?"

"Since we slept together yesterday" Jack says bluntly.

"No! Not like that! We didn't have sex" I argue.

"Oh yeah, we fell asleep on the couch last night watching a movie with my mom and sister" Jack explains.

"I was gonna say that I thought you were with Nash now Ind?" Aaron says.

"Well I kind of am. I don't really know what we are" I say looking at my feet.

"They got to second base last night" Jack says nudging me.

"Jack!" I shout "What on earth would make you think that I want everyone to know that?"

"You told me"

"You're my best friend"