60

I search his eyes for some indicator of how he feels right now. He's annoyed, I can tell that from the blood dripping down his knuckles. I keep my distance from him until he places his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him. I watch his chest rise and fall quickly. I look up at him to see him looking down on me. His eyes are now full of lust. This is your chance Indigo- take it.

I stand up on my tiptoes so that I am closer to his face. We are now just centimetres apart from eachother. He tightens his grip on my waist and pulls me in further so that we are now touching. I close my eyes and smash my lips into his. He kisses me back soon after. My fingers find their way up into his hair and entangle themselves in it. One of his hands moves down onto my butt, keeping me at his level and the other is tangled in the ends of my hair. I couldn't have imagined it like this. He kisses me with so much passion and takes my breath away with every kiss.

Eventually we pull away. I look at him and he smiles, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Wow" He smirks "I definitely did not deserve that"

"I hate fighting with you" I admit.

"I love you Indigo but-"

"There's a but?"

"I don't think this is a good idea" He says. I stand back on my two feet and step back.

"Okay" I shake my head. So stupid. Such an idiot. "Cool. So.. that's that. Yup, okay" I ramble.

"Are you mad?" He asks. At myself yes.

"No" I say avoiding eye contact. "I'm gonna go take a bubble bath" I say walking towards the bathroom.

---

Such an idiot. Why did I think that would be a good idea? Are you crazy Indigo? It's Jack for goodness sake. He's supposed to be your best friend, not the guy that you make out with. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

---

I sit in the bath, bubbles coming up to my chin, thinking about what I'd just done. I'm such an idiot. I will never forgive myself for this. There's a knock at the door.

"Indie, can I come in?" Jack says through the door.

"I'm in the bath"

"I won't look, I promise" Before I can respond, he's unlocking the door from the outisde. He comes in and then locks it again. He sits down against the bathtub, his back to me.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"I'm an idiot aren't I?"

"No I'm the idiot" I say making sure my bubbles are covering up everything they should be.

"You're so gorgeous and you're actually interested me. I'm still in shock about that. I want you so badly, I want to be able to show you off but I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because I know that I'll hurt you. I know that I'll mess up as soon as we do something about this"

"Oh"

"See you aren't denying it. I've messed everything up so many times. No wonder you wish you'd never met me"

"I was mad. I said that completely not meaning it in that way. I wish I'd never met you because of how you make me feel. You make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world"

"Rhianna lyrics" He laughs

"You make my heart beat 100 times a minute. You make me feel like the luckiest person ever because I get to have you every day. I've only just been able to admit it to myself but I think I'm in love with you. Before you I had absolutely no idea what love was"