48

---

We get back at 2pm. I take Molly's bag and run up to Jack's room. I really do not want Katherine or Mr Gilinsky to see me carrying this.

I make it to Jack's room as there's a knock on the door. I shove the bag under his bed and answer the door.

"Hi Indigo, I thought I'd heard you home. I brought your suitcase down from the loft"

"Thank you" I smile. She nods and turns to walk out the door. "Oh Katherine! Is it alright if I go to a sleepover at Ellie's house tonight? I'll be back in plently of time. I promise"

"Of course you can. I think Jack invited that boy that swears an awful lot around this evening."

"Taylor? That sounds like him" I laugh

"I do not like that boy" She shivers. Guess even the thought of him scares her. Me too.

"He's not that bad" I laugh again.

"I'll have to find out. By the way, David's workmate"

"The one letting us stay?"

"He's asked if it would be alright if his son stayed too. He's your age. I told him I'd check with you to see if you'd be comfortable with that" She tells me

"Sure. I don't mind at all. I think it's about time I made some new friends" I smile

"Okay, I'll call him back" She says leaving the room. I grab my suticase and open it. It's huge inside. It's literally the tardis- small on the outside, big on the inside. I close it again and go to Laura's room. I knock on the door.

"Hello?" She calls.

"It's Indigo, can I come in?"

"Sure" She says so I open the door to see her lying on her bed looking at her phone

"Is it cool if I get my stuff to pack? I haven't had a chance to move it into Jack's room yet"

"Yeah, go ahead" I open one of my bags and start to look through the clothes.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask her. She looks upset at something on her phone. She turns it so I can see the screen. It's her and Frank.

"I still love him" She admits.

"Why did you guys break up? If you don't mind me asking"

"He cheated on me"

"Oh that sucks"

"Maybe I should just forgive him?"

"No, you can't"

"Why not?"

"Once a cheat, always a cheat" I tell her

"Maybe he's changed? Maybe he misses me so much that he's completely changed"

"Laura. I'm not saying this to hurt you- I want you to be happy"

"What?"

"He hit on me earlier. When we went to get your stuff"

"Why am I not surprised?" She says throwing her phone to me. "Can you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Delete it. Delete everything there is on there to remind me of him."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. I'll help you pack" She says getting off the bed. I sit back and let her re fold some of my clothes whilst I do what she asks. I delete pictures and videos. I block his number and delete that too. I go onto twitter and instagram and block him on those too. I clear her phone call history too and hand back the phone.