50

---

9:30pm and they're still playing in the pool, the girls have all changed into proper swimwear by now. I feel kinda bad, I haven't made any effort whatsoever this evening. Time to change that.

Ellie jumps out of the pool and stands in front of me.

"Are you alright?" She asks me

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Do you wanna borrow a bikini or something?" Live a little Indigo. I nod, she bends and takes my hand. "Come with me" She drags me to her bedroom. She throws open the door of her walk in wardrobe. I follow her inside as she opens a drawer to reveal it stuffed with bikinis of all different colours. She pulls out a pink one trimmed with black fabric and hands it to me. She turns her back to me to allow me to change.

"Thanks for this" I say while trying to do up the top strap.

"Anytime" She says "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"If you were me and Shawn cheated on you. Would you take him back?"

"Honestly?" I ask finally doing it up and sliding the bottoms on "No"

"Am I being an idiot?"

"No. At least I don't think you are. You love him so much"

"But you just-" She turns to me.

"I don't know what love feels like, that's why I wouldn't."

"What about Jack?" Jack. My best friend. I can't imagine my life without him. He's like a brother.

"I don't love Ja-" I can't. I can't love Jack, that would be totally stupid and a bad idea. Then why can't I stop thinking about him. Get a grip, he's basically your brother. Stop Indigo.

"You sure?"

"Ellie-"

"You can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone!"

"I don't" I assure her. And myself.

"Okay" She rolls her eyes. "Let's go"

---

By the time we get back downstairs it's pitch black outside.

"You guys have been gone for ages" Shawn yells from the pool.

"Woah Indigo! Looking hot" Cameron yells and then looks guilty.

"I'm not even mad at that because if he hadn't have said it, I would have!" Anna laughs.

"Well er thanks!" I laugh, jumping in the pool.

When I surface I hear the rest of them all cheering. I throw my head back and laugh. It feels good to be back with these guys.

"Do you know what we should do?" I say "Chicken Fight!" They all look at me blankly. "Don't tell me you don't know what that is?!"

"Wait is that shoulder wars?" Meg asks

"Yeah!" We all agree to play and get into teams. Anna and Cameron, Ellie and Shawn, Matt and Meg and Nash and I.

---

After completely annihilating all of the other teams it's about 11:30pm.

"Well I think we all know who won" I laugh and high five Nash while still sat on his shoulders.

"Wait here" Anna says scrambling off of Cameron's shoulders and running to her phone. "I need a picture of this!" She says snapping a picture. "We also need a girl's pic" Shawn nods and gets out of the pool taking the phone from her. She climbs back in the pool and joins Ellie, Meg and I who are now off the shoulder's of our teammates. We take what feels like a thousand different pictures until Nash informs us that it is now 12:43am. We climb out the pool and make our way inside.

"Hey Ellie? Where's your parents?" I ask looking around the empty house.

"They went to a friend's house with my brother and sister"

"Oh right" I wonder what my parents are doing right now.

We talk about nothing in particular for about an hour until Meg suggests truth or dare. We all agree and Ellie finds an empty bottle. The for-fit is to drink a shot.

"Nash you're up first" Meg announces "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" He responds.

"If you could do anything with anyone in this room" She slurs "Who would it be?"

"Er" He pauses and looks at me "Anna" He admits.

"Ooh okay! Cam's up next"

"Cameron, truth or dare?" Nash asks him.

"Dare" He replies.

"Jump in the pool. Completely naked" He laughs. Cameron nods and strips all of his clothes off gaining some cheers. Nash smacks his butt and Cameron runs towards the pool. He attempts to dive in but in actual fact he belly flops in. We all wince in pain as we watch him. "That must have hurt" Nash says whilst laughing hysterically.

We watch as Cameron gets out of the pool, tears filling his eyes. He's covering his private parts with both hands and his entire chest is bright red.

"It hurts all over" He shudders. I pick up his clothes from the pile on the floor and pass them to him. Seeing as everyone else (including his 'girlfriend') are all too busy struggling to breathe because of how much they're laughing, I suppose I'll have to help him. Cameron takes his clothes from me and quickly changes into them. He pulls me into a hug to thank me "Get me out of this relationship" He whispers again.

"How?"

"I don't know. Talk to Nash or something"

"But why?"

"She's using me to make Nash jealous"

"Then break up with her"

"She told me that if I didn't get her back with Nash then she'd-"

"She'd what?"

"Leak my nudes to the whole school" He says seriously. I can't help but laugh.

"That's really what you're worried about?" I ask letting go of him and holding him at arms length.

"Yes. Please Indigo" He begs.

"Fine" I give in. "But only because I do not want to see you naked.. again"

"Thank you"

"Help me get them drunk" I smirk

"That, I can do" He winks

---

Anna's turn of truth or dare. Shawn's turn to ask. I get my phone out and text him quickly. 'I'll do anything you want if Anna picks dare and you tell her to drink a whole bottle of wine' I send him. His phone beeps and he gets it out. He reads for a few seconds and then shows Ellie, they both look at me.

"Anna, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Hmm, truth" She replies

"Oh come on! Don't be so boring!" Ellie whines.

"Fine, dare"

"I dare you to" He pauses as if to show he's thinking "Drink this whole bottle of wine" He says passing her it.

"It's meant to be a dare, not something I'll like" She says before downing it. I nod to Shawn and Ellie as if to say thanks.

(A/N: hii, sorry for the long wait but here's the new chapter! Can everyone do my a huge favour and comment: happy birthday Sawyer! on this sentence because it's my friends birthday today?? Thank you x)