10

We arrive outside Ellie's party house a few minutes later. The upstairs has 6 bedrooms, It's not even their proper house yet it is still bigger than mine. Ellie has decided to move into the party house, apparently she can't 'deal with her parents right now' but I'm not going to get into that. You don't care do you? No, thought not. We throw our school bags into the lockable walk in wardrobe that comes off of Ellie's bedroom.

"I don't know what to wear!" Ellie screams looking through her thousands of clothes

"You have so much, how can you not know?" I argue

"Oooh can I borrow this?" Anna squeals holding up a burgundy skirt

"Ergh whatever"

"So who exactly did you invite?" Meg says whilst sat at the mirror, waiting for the hair straighteners to heat up

"Well" Ellie starts, looking guilty "Just a few people"

"So, in other words, the entire school?" I laugh

"Or you could say that" We all laugh and turn back to what we were doing. Ellie, Anna and I all change into our outfits for the party and Meg continues to straighten her hair

"So what's going to happen with you and Matt, Indigo?" Anna asks

"You invited him? Ergh great. I think I'll just avoid him" I say looking at myself in the mirror, deciding how to do my hair. Hair can make or break your entire look. Hair is more important than anything, like you could wear a garbage bag but if you had great hair then no one would even notice. That's how extreme it is. Oh god, maybe I am more of a stuck up rich girl then I thought. "If you see him coming towards me then do anything possible to save me ok?" they all nod in agreement.

We continue to get ready and dance around the house waiting for the first few people to arrive. Nash, Cameron and Shawn showed up early to set up the music and lights and all that stuff.

-----

Ok, so the party has been going for at least 2 hours and everyone is pretty much wasted. Everyone but me it seems. I sit on the corner of the kitchen worktop watching people get even more drunk and dancing. Well I say dancing, its more of a contest to see who can be the biggest slut. There I said it. I see a familiar figure making their way through the sea of bodies. I jump down off the counter and make my way in the opposite direction. I look behind to see the person following me. Oh god. I decide to run up the stairs and hide in one of the few bedrooms that is not already occupied my couples. I hide in the dark for a few moments until the door swings open and the figure steps inside.

"Hey Indigo"