39

---
"Ind are you back ye-?" I hear Molly say as she bursts into the living room. "Oh sorry" she blushes.

"It's fine" I say pushing Nash off me, straightening my jumper.

"So I have to go pick Jack up and we are going to get food. You guys want any?"

"Nah, I'm good thanks. I should probably get going. I've got a plane to catch tomorrow" Nash says standing up, also straightening his clothes. "I had a great time Indie"

"Bye Ja- Nash" shit. Why did I call him Jack? I guess it's because he called me indie and Jack calls me indie. This is so embarrassing. Do something! I jump up and kiss Nash deeply. "Bye Nash" I whisper. Good save Indigo.

"I'll text you" He beams. Hopefully he didn't notice.

---

"You're coming with me- we have to talk about this" Molly squeals, grabbing my arm.

"I'm not wearing any pants"

"It's fine. It's just me and Jack."

"That's what I'm worried about." I murmur getting into the car.

"Tell me everything" She says excitedly, starting the car. I recall the details of my date/make out session with Nash- sparing no details. "Woah Indie, I didn't know you had it in you"

"Neither did I?" I laugh "But then I went and called him Jack. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I say lightly hitting my head against the window with every 'stupid'.

"Ind, chill it's no biggie. Nash knows that if you wanted to be with Jack then you wouldn't have been there making out with him."

"You think? It's just I've been so caught up with all this Jack drama and then he called me Indie and Jack calls me that and ergh" I groan.

"Yes it will be fine. Stop worrying and turn up the radio" She laughs and then begins to belt out whatever top 10 single is playing right now.

---

"Hey Mol! Thanks for picking me up- why is she here?"

"Because she is my friend; got a problem with that?"

"I wouldn't waste my time on her if I were you" Jack spits looking me up and down. His tongue slightly slides out of his mouth and along his lips. Wait- did Jack just lick his lips at me?

"Shut up Jack" Molly orders. He slumps back in his chair and looks out the window.

"How was Meg's?" I ask politely. I'm hoping he'll say something about sex so I can embarrass him.

"It was great. He had sex in like every room" He gloats. Bingo.

"And how's the Chlamidya doing?" I say trying not to laugh.

"You have Chlamidya?! That's gross" Molly says in shock.

"I don't care. I'm in love with Meg and she's in love with me. That's all that matters"

"Yeah and I'm sure she said that to Cameron when they dated, and Matt and Shawn"

"Sounds like the only one she hasn't been with us Nash" Molly winks at me

"That's because Nash is always too busy drooling over his girlfriend Anna" Jack retaliates.

"They broke up" I state

"Not what I heard" He's just trying to make you mad. Jack knows nothing.

"Well then why did Nash and I get to 2nd base on your couch about 10 minutes ago then?" I retaliate.

"You and Nash?" Jack looks upset and angry.

"Yeah, they're both single after all. Would have got to 3rd if it wasn't for me walking in" Molly says proudly.

"You've only been to 3rd? I've hit a home run multiple times" Jack brags

"Well I'm not as easy as you" I laugh. That kept him quiet.

"But Nash? You can do so much better" He says after a while.

"Like who? You?" I laugh

"Maybe" he says looking at his feet.

"You're still crushing on her?" Molly asks

"No" He replies immediately.

"You keep telling yourself that big boy" Molly patronises. "Now what do you want to eat?"