47

---

Once in the car I turn to Jack.

"You didn't have to do that for me" I say looking ahead.

"Yeah I did. He was weird. I've always got your back sis" He smiles

"Don't get all sentimental on me" I laugh. As he pulls into his driveway. We get out and grab the bags, walking inside.

"Thank you guys!" Laura says running up to us.

"No problem!" I laugh.

"Indigo Bartoli I need you right now" I hear from upstairs.

"Molly's having a meltdown. Wouldn't tell me why though?" Laura tells me.

"Well I better go see what's up then" I smile running upstairs to Molly's room. "What's up?" I say bursting through her door. She's stood in her underwear looking at a huge pile of clothes.

"I have nothing to wear to this art thing tonight!" She says still looking at the pile.

"What time does it start?" I ask, moving closer.

"4"

"You've got 4 hours until then" I walk over to her. I place my hand on her shoulders and look into her eyes. "Breathe" I order her. She does as I say. "Maybe this calls for a shopping trip?" I smirk.

"You know what, I think it does" She says calmly.

"Put some clothes on and meet me at the car" I tell her.

"Clothes? Oh no" She says freaking out again. I move over to her pile. I pull out a floral top with some denim shorts and hand them to her. She nods and starts to change.

You're probably thinking- why was Molly standing in her underwear in front of me? Well, Molly and I are really close now. I guess that kind of thing doesn't bother her. Just the same as a bikini as Jack says.

"I'm here" She says unlocking the car that I was previously leaning against. "Jack's coming too. He's bored apparently"

"Hey, fancy seeing you here" He laughs getting in the back seat of the car. I get in the front and we drive off to the mall.

---

After about an hour of shopping, Molly finally settled on a coral skirt and a black kami top. We've been walking around looking in other shops that Jack wants for about 20 minutes now.

"Ooh Victoria's Secret! Let's go" Molly squeals.

"Really? Isn't that a bit cliche?" I whine.

"If I find you something cute will you please just try it on?"

"Molly" I whine again. "I'm sure Jack doesn't want to go in there"

"I don't mind" He smirks at me. He links his arm with mine and drags me into the shop.

"I hate you" I tell him as we enter the world of everything pink, fluffy and sexy.

"I love this place" He lies. I know how uncomfortable he really is.

After about 10 minutes of reluctant looking, Molly comes up to me.

"This. Is. Hot" She laughs she's holding a bundle of black lace.

"Why don't you try it on?" I ask her.

"It's not for me!" She screeches.

"I don't need new underwear"

"And I don't need to buy everything in this store. But I want to"

"Try this" Jack says handing me a size 40DDD bra.