44

We drive back to Nash's house and he opens the car door for me before taking my hand once again and leading me indoors.

"Home sweet home" He smiles as I slip my shoes off and he takes my jacket from me. "Well mine, not yours. You know what I mean"

"INDIGOOO!" I hear a loud, young voice say as I hear small footsteps run quickly towards me. I bend down and catch Skylynn in my arms.

"Hey cutie" I smile hugging her. I love this little girl so much. I wish she was my sister.

"I missed you" She giggles

"I missed you more"

"Nuh-uh!" She disagrees.

"Do I not get a hug from my favourite girl?" Nash says pouting. I let go of Skylynn as she wraps her arms around his leg. He smiles down at her and then looks to me. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Sure" I nod.

"Can I come?" Skylynn says looking up at us. Nash shrugs at me.

"Of course you can!" I say picking her up. Nash leads us up to his room and sits on his bed, his back against the wall. I help Skylynn on next to him and then sit down next to Nash as well. He gets his laptop and puts in a dvd. 17 again starts to play. "What is it with you and Zac Efron movies?" I laugh.

"He's hot. No hate"

"I wouldn't dream of it"

"Shhhh" Skylynn says covering Nash's mouth with her tiny hands. He then tickles her causing her to scream. Their relationship is adorable.

---

By the time the movie is finished Nash and Skylynn are fast asleep. I slide out of Nash's bed and get my phone from the top of his chest of drawers. I slide the screen upwards and the camera is activated. I take a quick picture of them asleep in eachother's arms. Like I said, their relationship is adorable. How could I resist? I then look at my messages. 2 from Jack, 1 from Molly, 1 from Shawn and 1 from Johnson.

I read Molly's first: 'Hey! How's the date going?" I reply with a quick 'Good :)'. Then onto Johnson's: 'I heard you're on a date with Nash. My offer still stands.' 'Jack, I do not want you to 'make me feel amazing' I'll pass' I respond. Jack's next: 'Are you coming home tonight?" and 'How's your date?'. 'Yes I'm coming home! And it's good! How are you doing?'

I don't really want to read Shawn's text. I don't really want to be asociated with that group anymore. Apart from Nash, of course.

(S= Shawn, I= Indigo)

S: Yoooo Indigoooo! So the girls were planning to get the old 'gang' back together and they've planned a sleepover (macho I know) so seeing as you are part of the super 7, I thought you should come too. Saturday at 7pm. See you there!

I: I wasn't actually invited was I?

S: Well not really, but I want you there. Cam wants you there too.

I: You do?

S: Yeah! You're actually cool. You're chill. You don't care about breaking a nail or something. So you coming?

I: I don't think any of the girls want me there.

S: Well I'll convince Ellie.

I: You're still dating?

S: Yeah! We're the only couple left standing. Apart from Anna and Cameron.

I: Anna and Cameron? Never saw that coming.

S: I reckon they're doing it out of spite because of you and Nash.

I: I'll come :)

S: See you there

"Who you texting?" Nash says in a husky voice. This sudden sound wakes Skylynn up. She slides out of bed and makes her way downstairs without saying a word. I shut the door and lock it.

"Shawn"

"Oh cool"

"He's asking me to go to a sleepover that the girls planned."

"Oh yeah, they asked me too but I didn't say anything in case you weren't invited" He smiles "Why'd you lock the door?" He says still sat in bed. I take off my bracelets and place them on the side. I then take down the strap of my dress and let it fall to the ground. I step out of it and walk towards Nash. "I don't know what you're doing but I like it"

I get up onto the end of the bed and crawl towards him. I straddle him and cup his face. I lean in and kiss him. His hands move from under the covers to the small of my back. I find myself involuntarily pulling his shirt up above his head. His hands slowly move down and rest on my bum. He breaks the kiss and holds his forehead against mine.

"Wait"

"What?" I ask innocently.

"We shouldn't"

"Why not?"

"I'm not in this for sex"

"I never said you were"

"Are you?"

"Nash. I've done it twice. I'm 100% not in it for that"

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because I want to make you happy"

"You make me happy with your clothes on"

"If you don't want to do it then just say" I say sitting back. He stays silent, avoiding eye contact with me. I get off of him and walk over to my dress. I dress myself again and unlock his door, opening it. I pick up my phone and bracelets off the side. I walk through, down the stairs.

"Indigo! Where are you going?" Nash calls after me. I turn my head to see him running down the stairs putting his shirt back on.

"I'm going home"

"How are you going to get there?"

"I'll figure it out" I say putting on my shoes and jacket.

"Why are you being like this?"

"You're still in love with Anna aren't you?" I say not answering his question.

"I don't know"

"That means yes. Call me when you're over her yeah?" I say going into the kitchen. I find Nash's mom and she looks up at me.

"What's wrong Indigo?" She asks. She's always seen right through me. She always knows when something's wrong.

"I have to go" I fake smile "Thank you for having me"

"It was a pleasure. Will we be seeing you again soon?" She asks

"Probably not" I answer looking at Nash. "Well I better be off, bye" I fake smile again.

I walk out the door and start down the road. It's 9:30pm and pitch black. I get out my phone and call the one person I can rely on.

"Hello?"

"I need you"

"Where are you?"

"Outside Nash's"

"On my way" They say hanging up. I sit down on the curb and wait.

---

"Hey stranger" I hear a voice say as a car pulls up infront of me. I look up and smile. I get up, getting into the car. It's a lot warmer in here than out there.

"Hey Jack" I say as the car pulls away.

"What happened?"

"I made a complete idiot of myself"

"How come?" He asks. I tell him the whole story of the date- including the ending. "Oh I get it. Well he's an idiot"

"You think?"

"Totally! He's a tool for not realising what he could have just had" His fists clench on the steering wheel. "I mean come on Nash. Indigo is hot and she was half naked in front of you and you said no!" He says talking to Nash- even though Nash can't hear him.

"Can we talk about something else please?" I say bushing.

"Froyo?" He asks

"Of course" I smirk as he takes a sharp left turn towards the mall.