31

-----------

Are you really surprised that I suck at video games? Yeah me either. We play 5 games of fifa and I lose them all. The boy tease me about how rubbish I am and I just sit and take it- that it until Cameron speaks up.

"This isn't the only thing she's rubbish at" He smirks.

"Shut up Cameron" I retaliate.

"Like I said Indigo, the offer's still there" Jack jokes

"You have a girlfriend"

"But I'd drop her in a heartbeat if I had a shot with you"

"Wow I'm flattered" I say sarcastically.

"Oh come on Ind, you're hot and you know it"

"Whatever" I say crossing my arms across my chest.

"I mean, how do you expect boys not to drool over you when you dress like that 24/7?"

"Like what? I dressed like this because I didn't want to impress anyone" I laugh

"I guess it didn't work" Jack winks. I smirk and lean my head back on Nash's shoulder. I look to see Skylynn still fast asleep on the end of the couch.

"Has anyone seen Jack since Ind shouted at him?" Aaron speaks up. We all shake our heads. I'm not bothered that he left, I mean he hates me now so why would he stay?

"I'll ring him" Nash offers

"Do you even has his number?" I ask him

"I have everyone's numbers" He says proudly, showing me his phone contacts. He's not wrong, he has got everyone's number. Nash rings Jack's phone and puts it on speaker. No answer.

I shrug it off. I don't care what he's doing right now. My phone starts to ring in my pocket. I get it out to see that Meg is calling me.

"Why is she calling me?" I ask more to myself than anyone in the room. I answer it to hear Jack's voice- or what sounds like Jack's voice.

"Ohhhh Meg" He moans

"That's it Jack, right there" She responds. Are they doing what I think they're doing?

"Are they-?" Cameron asks but doesn't finish his sentence.

"Yep" Nash answers

"What is he thinking?" I ask.

"He's getting over you" Cameron explains.

"What?"

"He's taking his mind off you by being with Meg"

"Why would he do that? With her?"

"Because she's easy" I roll my eyes at his choice of words. "Look Indie, you aren't easy, I know that now. I only said that because of how much I wanted you. All the guys knew it and were saying I'd never be with you and I believed them. But me being the dickhead we all know I am, I got cocky and said it would be easy to get you"

"You're not a dickhead" I respond "All I needed was an explaination"

"Then when I saw how hurt you were I immediately regretted it. I'd forgotten I'd even said it"

"It's okay Cameron"

"Friends?"

"Friends"

"So how are we going to get back at Jack and Meg?" Nash asks "I mean we can't just let them hurt the girl I love and get away with it" He justifies quickly.

"Love?" I ask, smirking.

"Shut up" He teases, shoving my shoulder lightly. "You know what I meant"

"THE NASH GRIER loves me! THE NASH GRIER! Did you hear that?" I say running to Cameron. "Nash says he loves me!" I tease.

"Indigo, don't make me regret saying it" He says, I respond my sticking my tongue out at him.

"I've got an idea" Cameron says standing up. "Are you coming?"

"I don't think it's a good idea to get involved in their relationship. I think I'm just gonna go home"

"It's not a relationship" Cameron retaliates.

"Do you want a lift?" Nash asks.

"No it's okay, I'll just jog home" I say getting up. I bend down and kiss Skylynn on the head, wary not to wake her.

"Are you sure?"

"I'll be fine Nash" I promise "Thanks for having me Jack" I say as he stands up to hug me goodbye.

"Bye Ind"

"Bye Jack" I release from the hug "Bye Aaron, Cam, Nash" I wave as I walk towards the door. "Oh I forgot something" I run back to Nash. I take Nash's top off over my head and throw it at him, leaving them all sat open mouthed. "Okay bye" I say going to the door.

---------

After my brisk run home I open my front door to find my mom pacing back and forth in front of me.

"Indigo! Where have to been?" She sounds angry and worried at the same time.

"I was at Jack Johnson's"

"And what about last night?"

"I stayed at Nash's"

"You stupid girl. You had me so worried"

"It's not like you've ever cared before" I sass.

"What?" She just sounds angry now.

"You're never home to know where I am!"

"That's because I'm working. I'm earning a living so that you can buy everything that you do. That you don't need"

"You're joking right? " I say taking my trainers off "I don't want any of that stupid designer stuff that you make and give me"

"That's it. Get out"

"You're kicking me out? Don't you think that's a stupid reason to kick me out?"

"I've had enough of you leaving early one day and coming back in the evening the next. You never talk to your sisters and you're never here to see me and your dad"

"I saw Tilly this morning! Violet's never here so how am I meant to see her?"

"Enough of your back chat! You think that you're so smart! So show me how smart you really are. Pack your stuff and go" She says pointing to the door.

"Fine" I say storming up stairs.