Chapter 26

After Fred's Divination class, he couldn't help himself as he ran to the Owlery, quickly spotting his family owl and parchment out of his bag.

"Mum,

You were right! They finally taught us how to read the crystal ball thing you told me about. You know how you said you saw you and Dad? Well I saw me and Elle, just like you said and I had to tell you. I mean I saw some other stuff, including Hermione and Ron together, are we really surprised? I wanted to write to tell you and check in on you and Dad. Only a few more weeks until we come home for Summer, miss you Mum.

-Fred"

Fred quickly sent his letter home, wanting his Mum to read it and know she was right before he made his way to the great hall for lunch with his friends. He ran into the great hall to see his friends all sitting together and made his way to sit beside Elle, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead as he sat down.

"Where did you run off to after class?" George questioned.

"I went to write Mum quickly." Fred responded, serving himself some food before pouring both him and Elle their second coffee of the day as she smiled at him gratefully.

"About what?" Lee asked.

"Probably about what he saw during Divination. We saw our futures." George answered.

"Awe now I'm sad I didn't take divination this year." Elle pouted as Jackson and Luke agreed.

"Well I know how to do it, love, how about we just sneak into her classroom before lunch." Fred suggested as she nodded with a small smile. "I would love that." Elle said, before leaning in to kiss him quickly before sipping her coffee he had made her.

"You guys are nauseating." Jackson grumbled.

"And you just need to get laid." Luke teased back as the group laughed.

After Fred and Elle had finished eating, he quickly pulled her towards the Divination classroom, seeing that it was luckily empty so the two snuck in and sat at a table with a ball in front of it.

"Alright love, just do what I do." Fred instructed as he started teaching Elle how to do it, letting her quickly see her future.

Elle saw her future, making her smile big. She saw as she and Fred were together, Remus hugging someone as if his life depended on it. She saw the Weasleys and her all were staying at some dark and gloomy house. She saw herself crying into George's chest as they stood on the quidditch pitch as well as her being spun around at a dance, and then she saw herself working in the ministry offices as well as herself crying in the Auror's office, holding on to someone's hand. The vision then turned to her standing in a flat, making herself coffee as someone wrapped their hands around her. The last vision she saw was her and Fred laying on the ground of Hogwarts as a death eater pointed his wand at both of them, she was wrapped up in Fred's arms and then the last future she saw was her laying on someone's chest as they admired the ocean's waves. She couldn't see their face but she could assume it was Fred. She smiled to herself, it looked like her future would be pretty good with some trouble but that was to be expected.

She smiled as she looked up and made eye contact with Fred.

"Can I ask what you saw?" Fred asked as she shrugged.

"Nothing too crazy. I saw you."

"I saw you too. Was it good or bad?" He asked.

"Mostly good. There's one where I'm crying into George's chest on the quidditch pitch and a few more tears. Did you see where we had a death eater pointing his wand at us?" She asked as he nodded with a light shrug.

"I did. I'm sure it's fine. I mean, I saw visions after that so we survived." She tried to joke as he only nodded, knowing he didn't see anything himself after that except for a ring. He didn't want to worry her with the thought of something happening so he decided to just let it go.

"Well thank you for showing me this. Shall we head to potions with our favorite professor?" She giggled as Fred playfully rolled his eyes.

"Of Course, come on M'lady."