Chapter 44

(A/N: Smut to start off this chapter! Read at your own risk!)

*

*

*

"Fred stop! We don't have enough time..." Elle giggled as Fred continued to bury his face in the crook of her neck.

"We have ten minutes... we can be quick. And you have Sprout after lunch, she loves you." Fred murmured, peppering small kisses on her neck as she tried to stifle her moan.

"God, ever since Halloween you have been so needy." Elle giggled, "But fine, ten minutes." Elle was quick to agree, loving the level of intimacy the two now shared as it has been about a week and a half since Halloween, where the couple found themselves being intimate many times.

Elle placed a quick and hungry kiss on Fred's lips as he flipped the two over so she was on top, straddling his lap.

"You never have to tell me twice." Fred grinned up at her, wrapping his arms around her waist to tug her closer to him while the two shared a passionate kiss. Fred was quick to grab the hem of Elles shirt, lifting it over her head and tossing it to the side as he expertly undid her bra with just one hand as she began to unbutton his top, running her hands over his now bare chest. Elle slowly moved her hips against his as a low grunt left his mouth.

His grip on Elle's hips was getting firmer before trailing down to lift up her skirt, moving her panties to the side as he started making slow figure eights on her clit, letting a small gasp escape from her lips.

"Fred..." Elle moaned, making him move his fingers faster. Elle laced her fingers in his hair, pulling him in closer for another slow kiss as she felt him getting hard through his pants.

"Freddie let me ride you." Elle quietly said to him as he nodded, a smirk so evident on his face at his girlfriend who had sweat glistening on her face and how she wanted to try new things with him, having the trust there was important for both of them.

Elle was quick to sit up on her knees, shimmying her panties down before taking them off and throwing them to the side as Fred undid his pants, bringing them to his ankles as well as his boxers. Elle slowly straddled his lap, letting him sink into her and filling her up fully as she let out a small moan, one of Fred's new favorite sounds.

A minute later, the only thing that could be heard in the room was their collective moans, grunts, and skin slapping as she moved up and down on him, circling her hips in the right ways as every time she sat back down, he was hitting new spots of pleasure causing her eyes to roll back in her head as Fred's arm held her back up to support her.

Fred was immersed in watching Elle slowly ride him, her easily being the best sex he ever had because there was passion as well as tons of love, making the two feel closer than ever. He thought she looked so sexy riding him, and he never wanted it to end as she started to go at a faster pace, her boobs bouncing up and down right in front of his face.

He leaned closer and sucked on one of her nipples, gently, while using his other hand to help her hips move faster. Elle leaned forward, resting her head on his shoulder as he moved his face to leave gentle love bites up her neck.

"I love you." He moaned out, using both hands to now move her hips up and down at a fast pace, the amount of pleasure making them both moan out loudly as she tugged his locks again.

"I love you too." Elle breathed out, the knot in her stomach now forming as she knew she was close.

"I'm cumming." Elle moaned out loudly, planting her hands on his shoulders as she continued to move on him.