Chapter 72

Fred and Elle lay in her bed Tuesday night, both trying to fall asleep after their busy day of classes and detention (Fred). Fred laid on the left side of the bed with his shirt off and his eyes closed, trying to sleep as Elle laid beside him, tossing and turning.

Fred soon got frustrated with Elles moving around so much and turned around so he was facing her, "What's up with you?"

"I can't sleep." She pouted, turning towards him as well.

"Can't sleep, hm? I have other ideas of stuff we can do then." Fred smirked at her as she giggled but shook her head, "Too tired Freddie."

"Then cm'here." Fred told her wrapping an arm around her waist to tug her towards his chest as they spooned. He began to kiss her shoulder as they settled into a comfortable cuddling position, trying to relax her so she could fall asleep before Elle turned towards Fred again.

"Now you've got me wide awake." Elle whispered to him as his smirk grew again, "But now I'm tired." He teased as she sent him a scowl.

"Fine, we have to sleep." Elle decided, turning around so they were spooning as she pulled the blankets around herself.

Fred let out a huff before pulling them towards him again, "Stop taking the blankets." She whispered out to him as he was flabbergasted at her, "You took them first! But fine, here."

Fred pulled Elle closer to him as he covered the both of them with her duvet so the two were finally in a comfortable sleeping position. He had finally closed his eyes and began to fall asleep when Elle stuck her freezing cold feet on his legs, causing him to jerk awake and squirm as she laughed.

"Stop moving Freddd!" Elle laughed out as he reached under the covers to grab her foot.

"Thats it, get out, I'm tired and I'm sick of your icy feet." Fred groaned out as she giggled at him once again, "This is my bed!"

"Our bed, now be quiet."

//

At Remus and Sirius' house, the two sat at their kitchen table as they had their morning tea and breakfast.

"Elle and Fred are back together." Sirius told Remus as his eyes widened, "Are they? Thats good, I'm happy for them. I could see it was hurting her to be away from him... those two, you can see between them the utter love they have for each other. It's intense for them being teenagers but thats how you know they will last... they are mad about each other."

"That they are. I guess Hogwarts is a breeding ground for young love." Sirius shrugged as Remus agreed.

"That it is. How did you know that? Did she write to you?" Remus asked, pouring himself more tea.

"No, not her," Sirius shook his head, "Jacksons been writing to me."

"Thats...good. I'm glad he has an adult he can trust." Remus smiled at his husband, "I feel bad for him... he's merely a boy with so much trouble in his life."

"You see a bit of yourself in him, don't you?" Remus asked, reaching across the table to give Sirius' hand a slight squeeze.

"Ofcourse I do. Our stories are practically the same... I could only hope our ending isn't." Sirius sighed as Remus nodded, wanting to comfort him, "And it won't be. Nothing will happen to Elle so get that through your head... history won't repeat itself. She's not James, and Jackson isn't you."

"How'd you know I was thinking that?" Sirius asked with a small smile on his face, "Your face. Your eyebrow twitches when you worry."

"You know me so well Remus Lupin." Sirius grinned at the love of his life across the table, "I love you too Sirius."