chapter 1

3rd person pov

The rays of light shine through the curtains landing on the closed eyes lids of y/n.

*beep beep beep* 'Oh my god what the heck is that noise' y/n thought to herself. She stretches her arm to her night stand to turn off her alarm.

Y

Y

/n practically leaps out of bed, excited for whatever awaits her. Getting dressed is probably her favourite thing to do besides eating of course.

She freshens up in the bathroom taking longer than expected because of the amount of time she spent checking herself out in the mirror.

Y/n walks into her walk in closet.

"Fancy youuu hmmm mm. What shall I wear today?" Y/n sings out loud to herself, she's just heard the song on the radio before and doesn't even know who sings it.

Y/n pov

I'm going for the casual look nothing flashy but simple

I'm going for the casual look nothing flashy but simple. I didn't put much makeup on either because it's not like I need it or anything.

I sit down on a bar stool where my kitchen island is, hurriedly scoffing some instant noodles that I quickly whipped up because of my poor time management.

*ding dong*

I power walk to the door to open it.

"Unnie!!" I shout like a little kid.

"Y/n-ya!!" My sister embraces me in a warm, tight hug.

"Are you still eating!? We're supposed to leave in the next 5 minutes." She questions me.

"Ye-" I try to defend myself but she carries on lecturing me.

"*gasp* Why are you eating instant noodles in the morning, were you wasting your time looking in the mirror again? Is that why you're late?" She asked with one of her eyebrows arched.

"Well excuse me I'll have you know that if you enjoyed the time you wasted then it is not wasted time." I answered with a smug proud look.

"You littl- come here!" She chases me around the my penthouse. Eventually she manages to grab my waist and she pulls me closer to her while we both laugh.