chapter 16

Y/n's pov

It was when twice left that I received a text from Jisoo. She asked me if I'm free so that I can go out and meet them all. Of course I will go out to meet them but only because I promised I guess. I hope I'll get an explanation from them and I hope that explanation is good enough to make me feel satisfied.

If I'm honest I do miss their faces, we used to have sleepovers and I would do different makeup styles on them all night. I wouldn't mind doing their makeup and no don't misunderstand, I'm only interested in makeup not the idol.

It's time I should get ready now, we agreed to meet at the café we used to go to when we were younger. That should definitely bring back some memories.

I should look for something nice since it will be my first time actually hanging out with them after a long time.

I pick something with only a little bit of black and more pink

I pick something with only a little bit of black and more pink. I didn't actually apply much makeup because it's not like I need it and it's not like this is a date or anything.

"Bye bye Kiki, I'm gonna meet with some old... friends." I hope after this talk any so called misunderstandings will be resolved. Honestly I am a little pissed at them, but only a little. (A/n lol I mean no hate to bp, they are queens)

I drive to the familiar café and arrive safely. I open the door which causes a little bell sound, wow been a long time since I've heard that.

I look at the counter where you pay. Oh, the young lady from back then still works here. I stare at her face. She doesn't look like she's aged much, her facial features are still defined.

She smiles at me. "Daebak, I haven't seen you in ages, you've all grown up. Your friends are just in the corner there." She points to where four girls are sitting. She remembers us, that's nice but I don't actually know if they're still my friends.

I go towards the table and sit down with them. This café is actually quite hidden, it's only in a little street corner and it's not that busy, that's why we liked this place.

They all stare at me with wide smiles. I look at their faces. This is an opportunity to analyse their faces. They aren't actually wearing much makeup like me. They all look the same as before when they were younger but the only difference is they've gotten prettier.

"Y/n-ya? Hello?" A voice interrupts my makeup thoughts.

"Sorry I was jus-" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"Analysing our faces." They all said and giggled. I mean they're not wrong.

"Haha you're still the same, y/n." Rosé said.

"Anyways, I promised I'd meet up with you guys so what are we gonna talk about?" I said with a bit of a cold face.

"Y/n we just want to say we're sorry again." Jisoo unnie said with sincerity and takes her hand in mine. I take my hands away from hers and clear my throat.