chapter 29

3rd view pov

As y/n sleeps on the sofa, the Twice members talk a little.

"But like seriously, the fact that y/n can speak Japanese and Chinese is impressive." Jeongyeon confessed.

"Yeah it's kinda sexy." Sana smirked.

"It just makes me think about how talented y/n really is, I bet that she knows more languages aswell. " Jihyo said.

"Our y/n is so smart." Mina said looking at the one sleeping on the sofa.

"She can sing and dance just as well as us, I'm sure. She's still so young." Momo mentioned.

"I know right. I'm turning 26 this year and she's only 19." Nayeon said.

"Ha granny." Tzuyu teased.

"Well you can't say much, you turn 22 soon." Nayeon argued.

"Yeah but our age gap is the smallest." Tzuyu stuck her tongue out at the eldest.

"Speaking of age, y/n is young but she is already quite experienced." Dahyun said, earning another topic to talk about.

"That time in the hospital where a whole lot of us were there. I can't believe she's been with that many people. She's been through a lot." Chaeyoung's eyes widened with her realisation.

"Irene is like 30, now that's a big age gap." Nayeon spoke.

"Y/n really does like those older ones." Chaeyoung giggled.

"I mean you never know it could be the other way round. That the older ones really like y/n." Jihyo said.

"Well then even though we aren't her firsts, at least she's ours now." Mina said happily.

"She's really one of a kind." Sana said.

Suddenly y/n started to toss and turn a little while she was on the sofa. When she turned round a relativity small box fell out her pocket.

The members saw it fall and went to pick it up. Jihyo grabbed it and gasped after properly examining it.

"Cigarettes." Jihyo said.

"Oh yeah I remember that time we went out for a morning jog and we happened to pass by her building. She was smoking and then soon after this girl got dropped off by a fancy car and they started hugging eachother." Mina said.

"Oh yeah. We still don't know who that was." Jeongyeon said, a little annoyed.

"Yes but that's not exactly our main problem." Jihyo spoke again.

"Do you think she's been drinking aswell?" Momo asked.

"I don't know but either way this just shows how bad she was affected by us leaving." Jihyo replied with a guilty tone.

"We can always talk to her and let her explain." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah, when y/n wakes up we can spend the night at hers and we can talk even more then." Sana added.

~Time skip~

Y/n woke up sooner than they thought so they were able to go home with her earlier. This would be the first time that Twice stays over at y/n's place ever since the numerous accidents.

"Make yourself comfortable girls, just like before." Y/n said to them all.

When they get settled they just start chatting normally. Y/n put her hand in her pockets realising that the pack of cigarettes that were once there are now gone. The members noticed and knew why y/n was looking a bit anxious.