chapter 10

Y/n's pov

I wake up and get ready for another date with another Twice member. Chaeyoung unnie said she bought these ticket passes for something, so I guess she payed all the fees.

I'll wear something comfy and easy to move in, because I have no idea where she's taking me.

It's a nice and sunny day too so if we end up staying outside it'll be fine.

I'm just waiting now, I gave Chaeyoung unnie my address so I'm listening for a knock or ring from my door.

*Ding dong ding dong ding dong*

I guess someone is excited, ringing the my bell that many times. I quickly sprint to the door and open it. To see a tiger cub smiling widely.

"Y/n-ya come let's go, I can't wait." She said enthusiastically.

We walk to her car and buckle up, she starts driving and she just can't seem to stop smiling. Subconsciously I smile while staring at her.

I don't notice that we finally arrive because I kept my eyes on her throughout the whole journey. She's the smallest amongst the other members, I'm surprised she can reach the the car pedals. I'm actually not tall, but I am just a few inches taller than her.

She steps out the car first and jogs to my side to open the door for me. Wow such a gentlewoman. I look around and see... The Trickeye Museum. (A/n search this up, it's actually really cool, there's actually one in Seoul.)

She grabs my arm and drags me to the entrance. This place is really cool. The art is all over the walls, floor and ceiling. This is a good place to take loads of photos.

Chaeyoung unnie walks over to a corner with an optical illusion art. If you sit down in the middle it looks like you're actually there.

 If you sit down in the middle it looks like you're actually there

(A/n lol just ignore that girl, pretend it's Chaeyoung)

"Haha, stay there I'll take a picture." I get my phone out and snap a few pictures.

She comes back over to me to look at how they turned out. She looks at my phone and then up at me. She grinned and dragged me somewhere else. We hold hands while exploring the museum, she never let's go.