chapter 7

3rd person pov

"Y/n-ya really is not what I expected." Jeongyeon said.

"I know right she was so sexy." Mina commented.

"She seemed so comfortable with us." Chaeyoung stated.

"It was almost as if she has done something like this before." Momo said with curiosity.

"Well she did say that she wasn't a virgin so I guess she has experience." Tzuyu told her members.

"Hmm~. She's so cute but she really does have another side." Sana smiled.

"Yeah just like you." Dahyun teased Sana.

"I wonder what tomorrow will be like." Jihyo stroked y/n's sleeping face.

"Umm, Kiki... not now." Y/n groaned and laughed a little, she was still sleeping but had a small smile on her face. The members all looked at eachother.

"Who the fuck is this Kiki?" Nayeon complained.

~Time skip~

Morning arrives and the sun shines through the window, the rays bouncing off of y/n. She slowly wakes up, alone and naked. She gets out of bed looking for any clothes she can quickly put on and finds an oversized shirt, wearing it like a dress.

Y/n walks out the door and is hit by the smell of bacon and eggs along with fresh rice. She walks round the corner and is met by 9 girls eating and laughing in the kitchen.

"Yah~ y/n-ya come eat with us." Sana cooed.

Y/n doesn't hesitate and sits at the only free space at the table, between Momo and Nayeon. They all stare at her in awe, she's so cute in the morning and all they can do is admire her.

Y/n notices all the eyes on her and she blushes a little. "Good morning." She said shyly and starts to eat.

"Did you enjoy last night y/n-ya." Jihyo teased.

Y/n choked a little and drank some water making the other members laugh. "You all know for a fact that I enjoyed last night." She looks away embarrassed and pouts.

"Y/n there's another question that we want to ask." Dahyun said.

"Who's Kiki?" Chaeyoung spoke.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked.

"Do you love her?" Jihyo questioned.

They shoot question after question, not allowing y/n to answer any of them.

She stifles a laugh and then can't hold it in anymore. "Haha, Kiki? How do you know her? I guess she is someone special to me. I might even say she's the love of my life." Y/n says jokingly but the members obviously don't know it's a joke and are both sad and angry. They don't speak and silently eat.

Y/n fishes out her phone. "Don't be sad guys, but look isn't she cute." She showed them her phone and an adorable photo of her dog Kiki.

"Yaah y/n we thought you were serious!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"We were thinking that last night meant nothing to you!" Mina angrily said.

"Haha sorry guys, she's my dog. But don't ever think that last night meant nothing to me, especially now I know what you guys are like." Y/n said her last sentence with a serious tone but then carried on eating with a nonchalant expression.

The members are a little shocked that y/n seems so okay with everything that has happened. They wondered if she has done something like this with other groups. They all really like y/n so they did in fact agree to share her, they all wanted to spend some time with her so they all had different plans.