chapter 15

~Time skip~

Y/n's pov

My girlfriends are in my apartment, we've already eaten and now it's time they started asking questions. We all sit in the living room, we all plan on sleeping there to since it's quite a large area.

"Now that we're settled, I thought you had some questions." I twiddled my thumbs not looking at them.

"How do you know the blackpink members?" Jeongyeon-ni first asked.

"I was friends with them when I was younger, before red velvet and before my sister's fame started." I hung out with them and I particularly had a crush on one of them.

"We saw that Jisoo looked like the closest to you. What's your relationship with her?" Jihyo unnie carefully asked.

"*Sigh* she's my ex... she's was my first love. The age gap between us is a bit large but that didn't stop us, that wasn't the reason we broke up." I said.

"Wow y/n-ya do you like older women? You've had close connections to the eldest members in groups." Momo joked.

"Yeah, there was Irene and now Jisoo. What about me y/n-ya? I'm the eldest here." Nayeon-ni teased. Haha I didn't really notice that I was close to older women. Well even now I guess, I'm the youngest here, Tzuyu-ni is older than me.

"Umm... I don't know granny?" I teased her back.

"Yah how dare you call me granny, our age gap is only six years apart. You and Irene unnie have like a decade." She got angry and the other members just laughed at her.

"Yeah but remember we weren't that serious, we never dated." I told her.

"Y/n-ya, you and Jisoo, who broke up with who?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.

I paused for a bit. "It was Jisoo, she broke up with me. Everything was so sudden, it all happened so fast. I was friends with blackpink before they debuted. The day she broke up with me was when they debuted. She just sent me a simple text saying that she's breaking up with me. I tried texting her back, calling her, but she didn't reply. I tried getting in contact with the other members but they wouldn't respond. I understand that they chose their career over me, I don't resent them for following their dreams but what I didn't understand, what I didn't like, was how they cut me out their lives. They chose to forget me, to abandon me they did it on purpose. They didn't forget me because of their fame, they didn't 'accidentally' forget me, they did it because they wanted to." I said with watery eyes but still I wasn't crying.

Mina and Tzuyu unnie are beside me. Mina hugged me and Tzuyu patted me on the head.

"Did you ever sleep with all four them?" Sana unnie boldly asked.

"Yes... sometimes... but only when I got drunk." I said looking away from them.

"Weren't you a minor at that time?" Jihyo unnie asked with concern.

"Yes. But that's in the past. I'm 19 now so I'm legible in both drinking and sex." I said proudly. I get up and head to the kitchen to my fridge.

"Speaking of drinking, would anyone like one?" I politely ask.

"No we're good." Dahyun spoke on behalf of the members.

"Okay then more for me." I take two bottles of soju and a few shot glasses. What? Just in case they change their mind.

I come back with the soju. I don't actually plan on getting drunk but if I do I know I'll be safe with these nine by my side.

A bit of time passes, they carried on asking more questions and I gladly answered with the help of some soju. Some members did in fact changed their mind and had a few shots but all of them remained sober.