chapter 31

~Day of departure~

3rd view pov

Those two days finally passed and everyone is getting ready to go to the airport.

"Where did I put my sunglasses?" Sana complained while frantically looking for them.

"They're on your head pabo." Tzuyu teased.

"Yahh Tzuyu-ya don't call you unnies pabo. You can't say much, you should worry more about your luggage." Nayeon lectured the younger.

"Yeah I know. But it wasn't my fault I forgot my suitcase that one time." Tzuyu rolled her eyes and discretely looked for her luggage making sure she knew where it was.

"Then whose fault was it?" Sana huffed.

Tzuyu just walked off to find something else to do, to ignore answering the question she was just asked.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were just messing around in the morning chasing eachother around the dorm. Chaeyoung found Tzuyu and went behind her, using her chingu as a human shield.

"Tzu save me!" Chaeyoung screeched.

"From what? What's happening?" Tzuyu asked and then Dahyun appeared into the room.

"I was just teasing her about the bikini she was gonna wear for y/n but then she started chasing me and now I think we're playing tag?" Chaeyoung was unsure of what she just told her chingu. Dahyun was just chasing her, not knowing what she would do if she caught her.

"Tag? What are we, seven?" Tzuyu scoffed at their childishness but then Dahyun approached her and tagged her.

"No, we're the school meal club." Dahyun said. Tzuyu stood there like a statue with a stone face but her lips soon curved into a mischievous smirk.

"I'll give you a five second head start to run away." Tzuyu said with a childish smile.

"What, only five seconds?" Chaeyoung said while running in the opposite direction of Tzuyu.

"Take it or leave it." Tzuyu said and with that she started following them.

"Ahhh! She's gaining on us Chae." Dahyun said panting.

Dahyun sprinted but suddenly lost her balance a little and knocked over a few suitcases in the living room, causing a loud ruckus. The school meal club stopped playing and looked at eachother with worry.

"YAHHH! YOU KIDS GO SIT DOWN. YOUR UNNIES WILL DO EVERYTHING INSTEAD SINCR YOU CAN'T BEHAVE YOURSELVES." Jihyo went to see what the loud thump was and yelled at them. She picked up the luggage that got tipped over and went back to her room to sort out a few more things.

DaChaeTzu sat in a line on the sofa silently after being scolded by their leader. But then they turned to look at eachother and snickered.

"At least we don't have to do anything now." Tzuyu said with a smug tone and the three high fived eachother.

"I mean it wasn't our intention for any of this to happen, we just wanted to play." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"So mission failed successfully?" Dahyun stated.

"Geub."

"Sig."

"Dan."

They did their little salute thing and giggled.

Meanwhile when Jihyo went back to her business the Japanese members asked what the noise was about.

"What was that loud bang and all that shouting?" Mina asked.