chapter 5

Y/n's pov

Today in fact May 16th so it's my unnie's birthday. Earlier before we promised each other that we would celebrate together and a promise is a promise so I declined Twice's advances.

I quickly drove home to get dressed.

It's just me and my unnie are we're not going to a fancy place so I decide to just have a casual look

Since it is Ji-eun unnie's birthday I go to pick her up.

*ding dong* I press the electronic doorbell on her door waiting for it to open.

The door opens.

"UNNIE!" I shouted and almost jumped on her when she opened the door.

"saeng-il chughahae!." (Happy birthday) I kiss her on her cheek.

"Let's go unnie I know a nice place to eat out, it's not a fancy restaurant so just wear something casual."

I enter her apartment and go with her to her room. I run inside her room and jump on her bed, laying down in a starfish pose.

"My y/n-ya is such a little kid." She chuckles while heading inside her walk in closet.

A few minutes pass and she comes out casually beautifully.

"Unnie I wanted to give you your present." I couldn't wait any longer.

"Aaah, they look so cute y/n-ya, thank you *chou*

"Aaah, they look so cute y/n-ya, thank you *chou*." She kisses my cheek.

"I know right? One for me and one for you." I said grinning.

"Y/n-ya you can head to the car now, I'll just put a bit of makeup." Unnie smiles.

I head into the car and this time I'm her driver. We finally arrive and sit in the corner of the restaurant. It's nice here, there aren't actually that many people, there's us, a couple near the window and a group of girls a few seats behind me.

IU's pov

"Ji eun-ni, what do you want I'll buy you anything here." Oh my y/n-ya is so cute.