chapter 22

Y/n's pov

I'm with my unnie again. This time I went to her apartment and I've got to say it's pretty nice. I told her about how I quit my job at YG and that I'm jobless now.

"Daebak y/n-ya. Are you doing any better then last time? Are you feeling alright? Are you still smoking?" She fired a bunch of questions at me.

"To be honest I don't actually know if I'm feeling better and I'm sorry unnie but yes I'm still smoking...and drinking." I confessed. It is true though, it really puts you at ease when you light a cigarette or drink some alcohol.

"Tsk y/n-ya, just be careful and cautious about your health, I don't want you getting sick or hurt even." My Ji eun-ni said.

"Okay unnie." I gave her a smile.

"So what are your future plans, if you have any that is? You've worked with quite a few groups now, do you ever feel like working with others you've worked with before?" She asked me.

Hmm thinking about now I haven't spoken to Red velvet in a while but I don't think I want to go back for a job in SM. I wonder how they're doing?

"Umm... no not really, like I said before I just want to take it easy, I want to relax for now." I said.

"Oh, I've been taking to Irene lately, I'm so thankful that she's been with you since you were young, she said that the members miss you." She chuckled. Maybe while I'm unemployed I could go hand out with them some time.

"Really? I might go visit them then later this week or possibly even today." I wouldn't mind, I could invite them over at mine or I could to theirs.

"Well then stay safe, I know those members and what you've done with them y/n. Don't catch any feelings." She giggled and teased me. She knows I've slept with them?!

I playfully wack her. "Yah how do you know that?" I whined.

"I'm your sister y/n, I know everything... HAHA I'm just kidding, whenever I hang out with Red velvet they always talk about you. I'm surprised they comfortably talk to the older sister of the girl they've fucked. They also say that you're really good in be-" I don't let her finish teasing me.

"LALALALALALA. You can stop talking now. I also think I should be on my way, I'll head over to Red velvets place." I'm going to escape my unnie. I head to her door.

"Haha, okay y/n-ya, I'll stop. Come here you." She approaches me with a hug.

"I don't want you feeling depressed y/n. You're my sister." She hugs me a little tighter.

"Well all I can do is try for the best to not be sad. Thanks unnie." I said and she opens the door for me.

"Don't do anything with your exes y/n!!" I hear her say teasingly as I walk down the hallway. I turn around and see her waving from her door with a smug look.

"I never dated them!!" I clap back at her and carry on walking. Wow my unnie really is something.

I get in my car and I text Irene unnie before staring the engine. I ask her if I could hang out at their place just to talk and catch up on eachother with the other members as well. I buckle up and head to their dorm.

I arrive at their building and make my way to the right doorstep. I knock on their door and it opens almost straight away.

"Heyyy y/nn!" Yeri unnie embraces me in a hug.

"Come on in." Seulgi unnie gestures me to step inside and of course I do.

I take off my footwear and make myself at home in their living room. We all end up sitting in the living room and I talked about my current situation.