chapter 33

~Time skip~

3rd view pov

A good few days passed and Twice were able to do more sightseeing and other things. The filming gradually got less since they already got enough to edit and make into a mini series. So the next two days will have little to almost no filming.

Twice went to film down at the beach, a private beach. They wore their swimsuits under other clothes so that when the cameras got cut they could do what they want.

They literally only filmed for about twenty odd minutes. Twice walked down the beach front and the cameras caught them playing with the sand and walking where the water was shallow.

Now that the filming was done for today everyone basically had free time. The bodyguards didn't have to guard anyone, the managers didn't have to manage anyone, the filming crew didn't have to film anyone, the other staff didn't have to do anything to anyone and y/n didn't have to do anything to anyone's appearance... unless she wanted to.

Twice decided to stay at the beach while everyone else went to do their own thing but of course y/n stayed with Twice. Since they rented a private beach, the only people there were Twice and y/n, which meant that they were literally free to do anything they want.

They set up a little area with a few beach umbrellas for some shade and unfolded some chairs. They put all their stuff there and even had a cooler with a few cans of beer and other cold drinks.

"Y/n-ya come here!!" Twice shouted for y/n to come and join them. They were all still fully wearing clothes.

"Don't you want to see us in our swimwear?" Sana asked with a smirk.

"We can all strip for you if you want." Nayeon said and stared at the latter with a flirty gaze.

"U-uh no, i-it's okay. I'll just-." Y/n stuttered as she spoke because of the sudden proposal but she got interrupted.

"Sit." Tzuyu commanded with a firm tone and y/n instantly obeyed, she sat down and one of the chairs. The other Twice members chuckled at y/n's obedience.

Y/n's pov

I mean I know we're dating and all but this isn't necessary, I still respect my girlfriends and I don't want to treat them all as objects to do my bidding but I don't know if it's the same the other way round.

Honestly Tzuyu does intimidate me at times, like just look at me now, she said one word and I instantly followed. I really am whipped for these girls.

I'm sitting in this beach chair right now and they're all surrounding me. They all take off each piece of clothing ever so slowly. I blush at the sight of all of them stripping for me and hide my red face in my palms.

"What do think y/n?" Chaeyoung spoke indicating that all of them are now in their swimwear. I peek through my fingers to see all of them. Is it getting hot in here? Who am I kidding, I'm on a freaking beach with the big ass sun shining on the golden sand.

All of them look absolutely stunning. Some of the members are wearing bikinis while others are wearing quite revealing one piece swim suits.

"Hot. I'm hot, IthinkI'llgooverthereandgetadrink." I panicked. I really can't help myself they look gorgeous. I stand up to try and get to the cooler to get a cold drink but the members stop me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Momo wrapped both her arms around my torso from behind, restricting me from moving away any further.

"Did you wear something for us?" Dahyun playfully asked me.