chapter 13

Y/n's pov

⚠️Warning!! Smut!! Literally throughout this whole chapter!!⚠️

The door opens revealing two members. The two eldest. They head my way and stop me from putting my shirt back on. I'm still half naked. They push me back onto a bed.

"Y/n-ya, Dahyun-a and Chaengie said that you wanted to play." Nayeon-ni chuckled.

"Do you wanna play us?" Jeongyeon unnie asked me.

Do I wanna? Of course I do.

"Hehe yes." I giggle and they suddenly take a hold of my wrists and pin them above me. Excuse me!? I don't think so, this is my game so I'm in charge.

"Haha unnies, this is my game so... I wanna top you guys." I whisper the last part seductively in their ears and smirk.

I go for the eldest and kiss her lips while Jeongyeon-ni strips her. I quickly change to kiss Jeongyeon, I feel Nayeon caressing my thighs and kiss my nape from behind. I move my lips to Jeongyeon-ni's neck, she sneaks her hands under my bra and squeezes my breasts. I moan and switch back to kiss Nayeon unnie.

We all strip off eachothers clothing. Nayeon unnie is on my left while Jeongyeon unnie is on my right. They both kiss my neck while I push them down onto the bed. I place my left hand on Nayeon-ni and my right on Jeongyeon-ni, stroking their stomachs, going lower until I reach both their cores.

Both of them rub their own clit while I continue to penetrate them simultaneously.

"Aaaah y/n-ya g-go faster." Nayeon-ni groaned.

"Ohhh yesss, y/n-ya." Jeongyeon-ni hissed.

They both couldn't stop moaning. After some time they both came at the same time. We were all breathless.

"I'm surprised that you could dominate us y/n." Nayeon smirked at me.

"We should play again some other time, but right now let's freshen up before the food arrives." Jeongyeon said before Jihyo opened the door.

"Or not. We'll leave you with Jihyo-ya." Nayeon-ni gave me a cheeky grin and walked out the door with Jeongyeon.

Jihyo unnie approached me onto the bed. "Did you know these walls aren't soundproof? I heard all the members moaning in pleasure because of you and I couldn't help but wonder if you could do the same to me." She came closer and started to undress herself.

I went to her and helped her out of her clothes. "You wanna bet?" I said before crashing my lips onto hers. I go to her neck while I unhook her bra, tossing it on the floor somewhere.

I move even lower, all the way to her breasts. I suck on one of then while I use a hand to play with the other.

"Ummm, aahhh y/n-ya." She moaned my name. I guess I won the bet.

My hand makes its way down to her clothed clit. I rub it in a circular motion, causing her to moan louder. I then take off her underwear proceeding to insert two fingers. I'm practically leaning on top of her. As I go faster and harder on her, she places her head in the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking it.

"Y/n!! Ahhh mmhh!" She came and her juices coated my fingers. I bring my fingers close to my mouth but then decide to let her try it.

"Here unnie, taste yourself." I shove my fingers into her mouth and she sucks them clean. I take my fingers away and kiss her, licking her lips and exploring her mouth so I can taste her myself.

We stare closely at eachother. "You really are something y/n." She cups my face. "Let's go. The food we ordered will arrive soon and I think the other members finished cooking." She smiled at me and helped me get dressed.