chapter 14

Y/n's pov

I wake up to the smell of breakfast. I'm still on Tzuyu unnie's shoulder. I yawn. All of us sit down at the table and eat. All of them have dominated me but to think that I dominated all nine of these girls.

I smile and suddenly burst out laughing. Oh I'm just so happy. They all turn their attention to me.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked.

"Why are you laughing?" Jihyo questioned.

"This girl are you going crazy?" Nayeon joked.

I laughed harder. "No no no, nothing is wrong, I don't really know, I think I'm just happy." I gave a cute smile and continue to eat. We carry on talking and finished eating.

I gather my stuff before heading to the door, I still have a big grin on my face. "It's time I head back now girls. I'll see you soon. I think you have a MAMA ceremony to practice for so take care and don't push yourselves too hard."

They all come towards me and give a big hug. I chuckle and step out their dorm, they watch me as I go down the hallway, before I disappear from their sight I turn around and shout. "Bye sweeties, I love ya!" I quickly run and I hear some squeals.

Hahaha. I can't wait to do their makeup. Their morning faces were on point, none of them were wearing makeup so I was able to look at their natural complexion. I really enjoy doing their makeup.

I used to only like doing makeup on certain people because of their face, I wouldn't care how famous the person was. But now that I'm with twice, the reason I like doing their makeup is because of who they are to me.

I go to my car and start driving back home.

"Hiya Kiki. Did you miss me?" I exaggerated my speech and scratched her behind the ears.

Hmm. What shall I do now?

~Time skip~

It's now the date of MAMA ceremony and I can finally do twice's makeup again. Hehe I'm so excited.

I enter the event building and wow it's huge. I obviously go to the back and try to find twice's room. As I go through the long hallways I come across a few groups I've worked with in the past. All these walking canvases, I think I'm in heaven.

I also see a few groups who I haven't worked with before and they just stare at me in awe. My parents are Son ye-jin and Hyun bin, my sister is IU, of course my visuals are eye-catching. Speaking of my sister, I think she's actually attending today.

My arm suddenly gets pulled. "Y/n-ya!" I get wrapped in a hug.

"Oh Irene unnie." I smile and reciprocate the hug.

"It's nice to see looking better, how's your head and the other members?" I asked. Her face is looking healthy, so when she gets her makeup done for today she could look flourishing.

"My head is alright and the other members are doing good." She reassured me.

"That's nice to hear. Well I should go now I don't want to be late for twice." I smile at her and she smiles back.

I keep striding down the hall and I think I see twice's manager go inside a room, I'm assuming they're all in there.

I don't bother looking at the sign on the door and enter. I'm greeted by twice and other members of staff. It's quite a spacious room and only one half of it is being used.

I approach the corner where twice is. It's actually quite early and the event doesn't start until later. Everyone just comes early so we can prepare everything.