chapter 24

~Time skip 3 days~

3rd view pov

Only 3 days have passed since y/n's accident. Just like Ji-eun asked Blackpink have been visiting y/n every day. It wasn't just because IU asked but also because they wanted to, y/n and Blackpink are friends and Blackpink wanted to be here for y/n.

Y/n's pov

*beep, beep beep...*

What the fuck is that noise? I open my eyes very slowly because that's the only speed I can go. Okay, now where the fuck am I?

I'm in a hospital room? Wow this is dead fancy. My vision is blurry but I can see a bit of machinery, which is the thing making that beeping noise.

I try to wiggle my toes, I fail sort of, they hardly move. I move my fingers and I grunt a little while trying. I then hear a few gasps. I try turning my head, looking for where the sounds came from.

Four figures approach me.

"Y/n!" They all say and they start tearing up, they look like they could cry.

"W-who are yu-you guys?" I bearly manage to say. My throat is as dry as a desert. I sound croaky.

"Huh? Y/n? Don't you remember us."

"We're Blackpink."

"You didn't forget did you?"

"Oh my god no. I can't believe she's forgotten."

They ask me questions and tears actually start escaping from their eyes and they hug eachother. I point to a glass with water that just happens to be close by.

One of them helps me drink and hold the glass for me.

I then burst out laughing, even though I drank water my laugh is still a bit raspy. It's not like I'm instantly gonna be better by drinking.

"HAHAHA, I'm just kidding! Unnie can I have some water again please?" You didn't think I would forget them did you? They probably shit themselves thinking I forgot about them. They just cross their eyebrows and now they look angry.

They wipe their tears. "Yah!! Y/n-ya you gave us all heart attack." Jisoo said.

I ignore what she said and point again to the glass with water while I pout at them almost begging for it. Thankfully they do help me.

"Hehe sorry unnies, I promise I remember you all." I'm gonna prank them again.

"Rosé unnie, Lisa unnie, Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie." I point to each member but say another members name. Like I pointed to Jisoo but I said Jennie unnie. I gave them a gummy smile as if I was correct.

They all looked at eachother like I was a bit crazy. I laugh out loud again. "Sorry unnies I'm kidding again." I prove it to them and properly name each member.

"I can't believe you can joke at a time like this." Jennie said with an annoyed tone.

"But do you actually remember what happened? Like how you ended up here." Rosé asked me.

How I ended up here? Umm... I remember that I was in Red velvets place and then I left to my car. I was driving to- oh my god Twice.

"Unnies I can't stay here any longer I need to see Twice. I was gonna surprise them. I need to go to them, I want to see them." I said hurriedly and panicked.

The machine beside me started beeping faster. My pulse started to race.

"Hey hey y/n, it's okay, it's okay, it's fine, we're here." Jisoo embraced me in a hug and caressed my back. She calmed me down.