chapter 12

Jihyo's pov

Not long after y/n left, I received a message saying that Redvelvet were in a car accident. We're quite close with red velvet so we all decide to go visit them at the hospital.

I message the other members to meet at the hospital.

All of us are now at the entrance and we're gonna make our way to their room.

"I hope they're doing okay." Nayeon-ni said with worry.

"I'm sure they are." I tried to reassure her.

We find the right room and walk in. Oh my god.

"Y/n-ya!?" A few of us say. What is she doing here? Why where they kissing her? If we arrived any later would they be doing something else right now?

Y/n's pov

What am I gonna do? Are they mad? In my defence I wasn't doing anything, it was red velvet, they came on to me.

I got off the hospital bed, I feel like I'm in trouble. I'm blushing for sure, I can tell.

"Hi unnies." That's all that comes out from my mouth. My body is facing them but I'm looking down.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and they take me back to the bed to sit on it. I make an annoyed face.

"Unnie, let me go." I said.

"Y/n-ya, aren't these your new canvases?" Yeri unnie asked me.

"Yes, they're mine and I'm their artist." I tell them.

"Yahh unnie let her go now. She's not ours anymore, remember?" Wendy told Irene off.

"What do you mean she's not ours anymore?" Jihyo emphasised the 'ours'.

"Oh you didn't know? She used to be our makeup artist and our little pet." Seulgi unnie explains. I mean she's not wrong, they didn't exactly use me for sex, they genuinely cared for me but it was still like a no strings attached sort of relationship. I liked the time I spent with them anyway.

They all look at me, their jaws practically on the floor.

"Haha, surprise?" I say awkwardly.

Tzuyu-ni comes over and grabs me so that I'm standing with her and the other twice members.

"Well she's our pet now." Tzuyu unnie said sternly while she strokes my head. Dafuq? Oh yeah, I remember the time Tzuyu-ni and I were in the park.

"Yah Tzuyu-ya she's not our pet." Nayeon-ni scolded.

"Well she's my pet." She counters back. Eh? I know what she means thought, she does actually care for me, they all do. Now that I think about it, literally everyone in this room has been intimate with me. Omg just the thought of everything makes me turn an even darker shade of red.

I close my eyes and cover my face.

"Haha, y/n-ya don't cover your face." Someone teased.

We're all sitting in the room and having friendly conversations, I mean red velvet and twice are friends. Thankfully twice weren't mad or anything.

All of them are just passing me round like I'm the prize in that pass the parcel party game. I'm now sitting on Sana unnie's lap. They're just talking amongst themselves, laughing as if I'm not even here.

Ya know I don't even care anymore, they all seem fine so I'm just gonna go ahead and sleep. I relax into Sana's front and doze off.

3rd person pov