chapter 19

Y/n's pov

I'm making my way to the stretch tent to set up all my cosmetics stuff.

(A/n a stretch tent basically looks like this. Just pretend there's a bunch of equipment in there.)

I still haven't seen them yet. I go out to look for a bit more equipment. As I walk around I finally see twice. They're about to walk past me. I smile at then and before I say anything they continue to walk by.

What? I feel a slight stab at my heart. They're still ignoring me. Well I can talk to them when I do their makeup.

Twice start getting ready, they get changed and I'm about to start their makeup. Jihyo finishes getting into her clothes first so I can start with her.

This is also my chance to apologise. I've already texted them and said sorry but they didn't respond to any of my messages.

I kept telling myself that everything will be resolved when we start talking but here we are and we aren't saying a word. If I'm honest I don't actually know if I'm still in a relationship with them.

I know myself that what I've done was bad but in my defence it wasn't just my fault. I say it was myself and Blackpink's fault we both got drunk. But I'm not saying I want Twice to hate Blackpink. I obviously didn't want any of this to happen.

Jihyo sits in the makeup chair. "Jihyo unnie I just want-" she cuts me off.

"Jihyo-ssi." She said coldly.

I'm sorry what?

"It's Jihyo-ssi, what is it y/n-ssi? Can it wait? You've got my makeup to do and eight others." Hearing her call me formally, I just don't like it. She's still mad, they're still mad but I don't exactly blame them.

I don't try to start any conversation with her.

When I finish with her she gets up. "Dahyun-a, the makeup artist is finished with me, it's your turn." She said. Okay what? The makeup artist? she's not even gonna say my name.

I feel so hurt but I'm so angry now. I've got no right to be angry considering what I've done but I just can't help but feel annoyed.

I plaster on a cold face and do the rest of the members makeup. I don't say a single word and they all do the same. I just concentrate on the makeup and that's what I've always done, that's what I'll do.

I don't need to stay any longer I can leave since today there is only one outfit change. I shouldn't let my feelings affect my work.

I get my things and walk out the tent. I look to my side and see them all posing. I smile... not at them... but at their makeup.

I go to my car and start driving back home. So that's that huh? We've broken up. When I arrive back home I'm greeted by the love of my life. Kiki.

"Come here~ you can have me since no one else does." I drop my things on the floor and open my arms wide so she can jump to me.