chapter 20

~Time skip~

3rd view pov

Only a week has passed since y/n quit her job at JYPE. Just like Lisa said before, YG was in fact okay with y/n and gave her the job as Blackpink's new makeup artist.

Y/n's relationship with Blackpink was completely platonic and pure friendship except for the fact that it wasn't. Well it was only due to one member catching feelings again but she knew that she couldn't get the makeup artists heart and she was fine with it.

Nothing happened between them, but Jisoo still kept her feelings hidden for her unrequited love.

Meanwhile Twice on the other hand didn't know how to react.

It was only two days after y/n left, they got told the news. Jyp scheduled a meeting with them.

~Flashback~

"She resigned?!" The members said at the same time.

"Yes. I'm afraid so." Jyp said resentfully.

"Did she say why?" Dahyun questioned hopefully.

"I'm sorry but no. She said she quit due to personal issues." He told the members.

~End of Flashback~

Now, the members are just in their practice room, they're relaxing after practicing more of their dances.

"I can't believe she quit." Chaeyoung said.

"I can, seeing how we all treated her." Mina said. But she too was hurt with what y/n did.

"But you saw her when she came back that night. We all saw it. Her neck was covered in marks which weren't caused by us." Jihyo raised her voice a little.

"Well you can't just own a dog and expect it to not get petted by other people." Tzuyu nonchalantly said.

"Yeah but she ran away from her owners and it won't be long till she finds a new family." Nayeon said.

"So you agree she was our pet?" Tzuyu smirked at the eldest.

"That's not what I mean~" Nayeon groaned.

"Okay, moving on, but did you guys see her on her last day? When we had the dance filming." Jeongyeon said.

"I know right, she looked so happy. Yet we were still cold to her. She even said 'see you next time' which was a lie and then proceeded to do a deep bow." Sana pouted.

"Yeah, and then we passed her when we went back to the company. The smile she gaves us then... she's never smiled like that before." Momo said with a sad tone.

"That was her way of saying goodbye to us I guess." Chaeyoung said while thinking about y/n's last smile.

"Now that y/n quit we still don't have a proper makeup artist. We always have different people come in and it's just not the same." Mina commented.

"I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty upset with what y/n did but I'm a bit regretful for not letting her explain anything. I-I even s-slapped her." Jihyo's voice cracked.

"Then let's call her. Message her to meet up with us." Nayeon blurted out.

"But how you so sure that she'll even respond to us. We ignored all her messages and calls and now we expect her to answer ours?" Tzuyu said.

All the members sighed. They didn't know what to do anymore.

~Y/n's pov~

If I'm being honest I don't think I'm coping anymore. I'm tired. I'm tired of almost everything. I do enjoy the time I spend with Blackpink but I don't know why I just can't get Twice out of my head.