chapter 21

Ji-eun's pov

My cute younger sister isn't doing so well so I need to be here for her. I wasn't there for her when we younger and I know I can't turn back time so the least I can do is be with her now.

She explained what happened. It's happened again. When Blackpink left her I was so angry, I sort of relied on them to be with my sister since I wasn't there for her but then they left.

But then my y/n started working with red velvet and she became better. She already knew Irene but she didn't know the other members.

And finally now, Twice is the one causing pain for my little pup. I haven't seen her like this since Blackpink left her but I'm starting to think that she's even worse.

When Blackpink left her she solely focused on makeup to help her cope. But now makeup doesn't seem to affect her and she's even smoking.

"Y/n-ya do you have any food? Unnie's hungry." It's a bit random for me to say but I actually am, I skipped breakfast because I had a sister connection.

She give a 'did you really just say that?' look. "Yeah I might have some leftovers in the fridge." She said. You know leftovers really aren't that bad if anything they're delicious.

"Hehe thanks y/n-ya." I skip over to her kitchen, she then follows me slowly and sits at a bar stool where her kitchen island is.

I open her fridge and I can't believe my eyes. About half her fridge is filled with soju and beers. I thought she only started smoking, I didn't know she also started drinking, especially this much.

"Yah! Y/n why do you have so much alcohol here?" I told her off.

"Umm... it's helping me?" She answered with more of a question.

"I'm not exactly gonna tell you what and or what not to do but if you're going to drink promise me you'll stop when you need to." I don't want her drinking so much at a young age.

"Okay unnie I promise." I hope she keeps that promise.

She suddenly gets up and tells me she's going to the bathroom, she leaves her phone here. I just look around and I see a random purse on the counter. What the heck this is most definitely not y/n's style. Is this even hers?

It's not long until I see her phone screen light up and a notification pops up. She has a password on her phone so I can't unlock it but the notification shows up on the lock screen.

Wait a damn minute. 'Jisoo unnie' I see that she sent y/n a message, something about a purs- oh my fuck that purse belongs to a Blackpink member. Does that mean they were here?

Y/n comes back and I question her. "Y/n-ya who does that purse belong to?" I saw panick flash across her face. A-ha gotcha bitch.

"T-this is m-mine." She stutters. "Don't you lie to me I know it belongs to one of those Blackpink members." I say to her.

"I thought you didn't like them anymore?" Is she friends with them again? I want an explanation.

Thankfully I got one, I got an explanation. Now that I think about it I do feel a little bad about being cold to Blackpink. Y/n told me about what they went through, I'm lucky my company isn't like that.

At least I understand now. I hope then that I can be on good terms with Blackpink.

After spending a bit more time with my sister, I leave for a schedule.

"Bye y/n-ya." I say.

"Bye bye unnie." She replies and we hug once more.

I walk out and go off to do attend any businesses. I hope she'll be okay.