chapter 2

Y/n's pov

I walk out to the hallway to see if I can say bye to any of the idols.

"Y/n-ya!" I feel a pair of slim slender arms wrap around my waist. I know it's her.

"Joo-hyun-ssi" I say in a mono tone but I'm not angry or anything.

"Yaa y/n don't you remember? You've been working her for nearly 2 years now, it's your last day and you still call me that? I want you to call me Irene or just unnie ya know! Plus I'm friends with your sister and I've known you even before you started working here." She rotates my body so we face each other, her arms still around my waist. If she lowers her hands any more she could squeeze my ass.

It might be a bit rude but usually the first thing I do when I see someone is look at their face, I look at their makeup if they have any on and focus on their facial features.

I probably spent a good minute staring at her face just before she squeezed my ass.

"What is it baby?" She said jokingly

"What is it baby?" She said jokingly. I ignored what she did with her hands and what she called me.

"Who did your makeup?" I asked seriously. It's not like I don't like it it's just not my style, I could tell it was a different artist.

"I don't know, I didn't get her name, why? Is it bad?" She pouts at me. Omg she's nearly a decade older than me but she's still cute. But because she's nearly a decade older she does have that mature side and honestly I don't mind it.

"No unnie. It's fine it suits you." I cup her her face.

"Where are the other members?" I ask tilting my head to one side.

"Oh they-" She doesn't finish her sentence.

"Y/n!!" The rest of the members squeal my name and try to snatch me from Irene unnie.

"Yaaaa!! Y/n is mine!" Irene shouts at them.

"Nooo! She's ours!" Seulgi exclaims to her.

"Actually, as of today I'm no ones because my contract ends today." I tell them.

"Urgh we know, you don't need to rub it in our faces y/n-ya." Joy said with a hint of sadness.

"Ya know y/n we were thinking if you want to have a farewell party with the 5 of us? We could just eat out and celebrate." Wendy suggests to me.

"Yes! Please y/n." Their maknae who is older than me pleads.

I still have a meeting to go to but it won't hurt to celebrate I'll tell Ji-eun unnie after. "Okay but can we go in the evening?" I ask them.

"Of course dear it's more fun at night." Irene says which gives me a shiver down my spine. I don't know if this was such a good idea anymore, I forgot that they admire me more than I admire them.