chapter 8

Y/n's pov

I have to go to the mall with Kiki oh I mean Sana unnie. They honestly really do look like eachother. I wonder what will happen today.

I look through my walk in closet and find something nice to wear.

I'm just going to the mall, so I might as well wear something casual

I'm just going to the mall, so I might as well wear something casual. I've picked out a crop top but I hope Sana unnie won't do anything with those sneaky hands of her. I still can't believe she kissed me when we first met in the elevator.

We finally meet at the mall and she calls my name.

Sana's pov

"Y/n-ya!" I shouted, earning a few glances. Whoops I pull my mask up a bit, praying no one will know it's me.

I see her walking towards me and Woah, the clothing that she's wearing is shorter than what I imagined she'd wear. Her slim legs and thighs are exposed, she's also wearing a crop top. Wow. I've eaten lunch already but I'm suddenly a bit hungry. But then again because she's wearing this in public, it's not only me who gets to look at her body. I mean I've seen her naked, all the members have too but I don't want strangers drooling over her.

I grab her and envelope her in a hug. I give her a stern look. "What are you wearing?" I arch my eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean? I thought it looked nice." She whined at me.

"Of course you look nice, you look better than nice but I don't want random people staring at your body." I scold her.

"Yeah but what if I said I wore this for you." Is she flirting with me?

"Well then let's go I want to buy some new clothes." I shake off her comment and drag her to an expensive clothing store. I mean she's rich and so am I, if I don't spend my money who will?

We go and pick a few things and I especially find some clothes for y/n to try on.

"Y/n-ya try this on. Let's go in the fitting room." I said happily.

We both go in and she just stares at me. This is just like the elevator scene all over again. I step closer and she doesn't move. I put my hands on her waist she looks down to where my hands are but doesn't bother to move away or anything.

I glide my hands up her waist and grab onto the hem of her crop top. I tug on it pulling her closer. "Can I?" She nods. I lift her top up and pull it over her head. I toss it on the floor. I caress her abs and slip my hand under her bra groping one of her mounds.

A little moan slips out from her mouth. "Shh, they might hear you and kick us out." I teased her. I kiss her neck and go down to her collar bone. Biting the skin a little, my hands wrap around her waist. She leans her head to the side of mine. "U-unnie." She stutters.

Suddenly I feel her lips on my ear. She kisses my ear lobe and I can hear little whimpers from her. She's trying so hard not to make a sound, it's adorable. I then feel her teeth clamp onto my ear. I kiss her chest with more aggression causing her to bite harder.