chapter 4

Y/n's pov

I slowly open my eyes, still hugging someone, it was Wendy. I mean this is her bedroom after all. Everyone probably went back to their own rooms.

"Urgh hmm *yawn* unnie." I nudge her a little.

She opens her eyes and squints at me, she put a smile on her face. "Y/n. Are you hungry?"

I hum at her and pout. The next thing I do is stare at her face, obviously. I cup one side of her face with my hand and turn her head side to side. I like unnie's bare face. I smile.

"What do you think?" She's used to what I'm doing to her now, so are the other members.

"Na joh-a." (Literally 'I like') I smile with half open eyes.

She gets up and gives me one of her shirts to wear. It's a bit big, but smells nice.

We walk out the room and into the kitchen to have breakfast with the other members.

"I got a new job at jype and guess which group I was assigned to?" I started a conversation with them.

"Really!? Just tell us we want to know!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Twice." They look at bit shocked but they also seem happy.

"That's great. Ya know we actually happen to be friends with quite a few of them." Joy said.

I could see that they were really and genuinely happy for me.

~Time skip~

Monday morning

The time is near I'm gonna meet my new 9 walking and talking or should I say singing canvases. I sometimes think of people as canvases and it's not a bad thing, I'm not trying to say that's all they are. We as humans are like canvases, we might be our own artist and canvas at the same time, dressing ourselves our own style, applying our own style of makeup and so on.

I am my own artist but I can be someone else's.

I have gone with a slightly professional style today since it's my first time meeting with them

I have gone with a slightly professional style today since it's my first time meeting with them. I've only ever listened to their songs I'm actually not too sure how the members look like.

~small time skip~

I'm now sitting in a relatively modern conference room.