chapter 25

3rd view pov

Twice really did miss y/n.

"Yah y/n. So that was all a joke?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Well duh. How could I ever forget you guys." Y/n said.

Since it has been a bit of while since they've talked together it was a little awkward and I guess both were just a tiny bit annoyed still with eachother.

"Me forgetting you guys was a joke but me having an accident is completely true. Apparently I've been in a coma for about 3 days and today I actually did end up waking up. I'm going to have to stay a bit longer in this hospital as well, only until I'm well enough to be discharged." Y/n explained.

"Blackpink and I are on good terms now, we're only friends now." Y/n continued.

"You know though y/n we haven't forgotten what's happened between us. Have you?" Jihyo said.

"Of course not. I remember it all clearly." Y/n said with a bitter smile, remembering when Jihyo slapped her.

Y/n yawns. "*sigh* sorry guys I've just woken up from a 3 day nap yet I'm already exhausted by just talking." She blinks slowly.

"It's okay y/n-ya. Rest for now we'll come back tomorrow." Sana said to the now sleepy y/n.

"No. Can you stay? Please? You can spend time with Blackpink while I rest for a bit." Y/n simply said.

The Twice members look at eachother and thought why not? They started making their way to Blackpink who were just on the sofa. But y/n managed to quickly grab the hem of Jihyo's shirt. Y/n tugged on it like a litte kid, asking for Jihyo to come closer.

"Stay over and I'll explain everything when Blackpink leave. Please. I want to see your faces when I wake up again, I miss them." Y/n whispered into the leader's ear.

Jihyo went off with the others who were just in the room and smiled as she went to sit with them all.

Y/n did fall back asleep and the two groups carried on talking. Eventually Blackpink did end up leaving so it was just y/n and Twice.

Only after an hour passed and y/n started to wake up again, getting the attention of the members.

"Unnies." Y/n groaned and sat up a little more in the hospital bed.

They all came over to her. Y/n just stared at them all silently, she took the time to analyse their faces.

Y/n's pov

After the silence I sigh loudly and look at them sincerely. "I'm sorry."

Before anyone spoke I continued. "I'm sorry for leaving you that night and coming back in a different state. I'll explain everything to you so please don't leave again."

They all looked at me, they were silent but their faces had a certain look, like they were saying for me to continue.

"Basically I was supposed to meet Blackpink that night but I forgot, only a friendly meet. It was still early evening and we planned on going late anyway. So I snook out, they brought me to an exclusive idol bar only type of place, so there were other idols there. We decided not to drink much but that didn't go to plan, we ended up drinking too much and one thing led to another... and then all of a sudden I woke up at about 2am, naked with the other members in one of their rooms." I just looked down at my lap. I didn't want to make any eye contact with them.

"So it was Blackpink who did that to you?" Jihyo was quite furious. I remembered how my neck was covered in red marks from them.

"We just spent about an hour happily chatting with them." Jeongyeon was mad.