Menegroth

Even i was really curious to try the Teleri food I desided to rest.
After all of these my social battery was empty and I could not continue socializing with anyone.

Everyone else went to the meal except me and Tristan.

Some servants of Thingol's led us to the chambers which were prepared especially for us and were seperate from the other where Silvan elves lived.

I tried to memorize the path so I could find my way through the long corridors of Menegroth afterwards but few turns later I got so confused I desided to abandon the idea.

The servants showed us our rooms and told us before leaving to call them through the silver bell each room had beside the bed if we wanted anything.

When I got into my room I went straight to the bed without even examining my surroundings almost forgetting the door open.

"Get  some rest my lady!" Tristan whispered from outside while closing the door I've had forgot opened.

"Sure I'll" I grunted and rolled over.
Finally I was in Doriath...I wanted to see and do so many things but I had no energy to even change my clothes.
I thought I had enough time to do anything later since everything went fine. And I slept.

A small Timeskip~~~

When I woke up few hours later I spend some time to "explore" my room.
I was used to sleep in a tent for a long time and it was kinda strange sleeping on a comfortable king-size bed in a room with a steady roof.

The walls and each furniture was decorated with leaf-like patterns and the sheets of the bed were woven with golden and silver strings. I couldn't even imagine how King's room was.

After the investigation I chose a simple dress from the wardrobe to wear and walked out of the door with confidence.

My batteries had recharge and I was ready to explore the caves of Menegroth.

Tristan who heard my door closing came out of his room still dressed with his previous clothes.

"You're going somewhere? You want me to escort you my lady?"he asked offering me his hand.

"No , its alright! I'll be fine! But you better get some rest too!" I refused politely.

I wanted to explore myself the caves . I was really curioys if I could meet a dwarf from the blue mountains there or an elf from the harbor. well my walk didn't go as fine as i thought.

After a few turns I got completely lost in the corridors .At least at first.

Thankfully there were a lot of elves roaming around in the halls chatting or going to their jobs to ask for directions. But I had no certain destination in mind so I continued wondering just admiring the scenery.

While I was sitting by a small crystal fountain to take some rest (again) from my long walk an elf approached me.

He sat beside me in silence and then looked at me and smiled.

"So you're one of the ladies of the North?"he asked.

"Uh..Yes I am"

"We heard the news about you days before you arrived at the King's halls.."

"I know.. I'm relieved now that all the elven clans are united again.."

"Maybe are you lost? May you want me to show you the way?"

"No, I'm not lost!I was just wondering around!" I explained.

"May you want me to show you Menegroth?"He asked again looking at me straight in the eyes.