Sneak mode *activated*

We spoke for a few minutes more for the details and then we return to our camps.

I knew if i helped Fingon to escape they could suspect me being a traitor. I knew it.  But i also knew only Fingon could save Maedhros from his terrible fate and in this way the two houses would came closer again. It was a risk i had to take for good reason.

The next morning without saying anything to anyone i sneak outside the tent heading for the stall,  where the horses were. I haven't go alone nor with someone there, it was in the northwest side of the camp left  from the forest. I had to cross the whole camp to finally arrive there without making noice. It was difficult but not impossible.

No need of description lines...

I opened the door and went in.

The horses were huge , really tall as their owners. Fingon told me Maedhros owned a black horse and I didn't find it difficult to locate it. It was the taller of all, the only one maybe with this colour, the most of them were white and brown.

I had took a carrot with me, as it didn't recognized me, to calm it and lead it to the forest without problem.

"Hey beautiful! How are you!? How shinny hair you have!" I started talking to the horse as i was coming closer.
The horse sniffed the air and hit his leg in the ground as a warning.

"Hey boy calm! Common Garnet!"
Fingon also told me his name was Garnet(which means dark red).

"Look! I brought a carrot for you! But I'll give it to you if you stay quiet as a good horse you're!"

The horse looked at me for a moment started following me outside while i shook the carrot in frond of his face .

"Great job! Now let me touch you back! I'll not ride you! No! I'll olny touch you!"

The horse resisted but in the end let me touch his back. He almost whinnied but i calmed his before wake up someone near.

"Great! Thanks" i took the brown briddles and  closed the door behind me quickly before a horse escape. It was huge and i find it difficult to control it completely but the carrot did his job.

We passed the gate (the other gate of the camp not the northern one )with no problem the guards was changing this hours and nobody was here for a few minutes.

I have to go outside the camp with the horse to finally reach the forest were i had to leave it.

I tied Garnet on a tree waiting for Fingon to came.

He wanted to wait for him and then go set his horse free. After five minutes he showed up.

"Finally! I thought you woke up late! Have you said it to someone else?"

"No! I wanted to tell it to Finrod or Glorfindel but even i trust them they'll worry and i dont want it! Nonetheless what I'm doing right now is kinda betrayal!"

"Aw! What an honor to trust me! Here! I brought the horse!"

"Nice! You can leave now! Quickly!"

"Okay! Good luck! May the Valar be with you Fingon!"

"Farewell human! I case i don't return back!"

"If you don't we'll come to find you!Bye!" I stayed there looking at the black horse running away in the fields when it disappeared from my eyes.

Then i turned and started running to the other camp. My mission wasn't complete yet. 

I passed the edge of the lake moving to the main gate of Fingolfin's camp.

Two guard was  in the door. I had to be quick and quiet. I hide behind the wooden door waiting for the better moment to go in.

Fingon knew this hours the guards changed in the gates and thats why he choosed this hour to leave. The first guard had already changed and now was the time for the second.

"Isn't your time to go?" I heard the guards discussing.

"Yeah ot is! I hope Durward will came quickly and hell not be late like yesterday!"

"Go now! I'll keep the gate!"

"See ya later!"

"Bye!"

I heard steps fade and a sight.

"If Dunward be late again im gonna ask from Lord Ecthelion to change the hours! This is job for two! I can't have to wake him up every time and leave the door unguarded!" The guard groaned.

"Crap i had to tell Goemon to wake him up if he passed from his tent!Now i had to go alone!"

What a convenient situation for me! Propably Fingon choose this gate for this reason too.

The guard left annoyed because his co-worker was late and gifted me with the change to sneak in.

I went in and hide behind a tent imidietly in case someone was coming.

Fingon told me his horse Duncan(which means brown and battle) was tied outside his tent.  And his tent was near the south gate so i could escape quickly without anyone notice.

I follow the same tactic as I did in Feanorians camp and everything went well. Fortunately noone seemed to have woke up from nightmare of having insomnia.

And i found finally Fingon's tent.

"Hello Duncan!Fingon sent me to take you outside to the fields to run!"

His horse was more obedient than Maedhros and it followed me to the gate without  having a carrot or an apple.

I was right outside the camp ready to set the horse free when i heard someone yelling.

"Fingon?!"

Crap the noticed his horse!i thinked.

I hit the horse(poor horsie im sorry) to run and fell on the tall grass on the side. Noone came outside.

Or i thinked someone yelled or actually happened but this someone was sleepy and thought it was in his mind.  I stood up again. I wouldn't go inside again it was dangerous. I went right were ot was no gates and sneak onto the Feanorians camp from a hole existed in the west side( I have no idea where the heck Fingon discovered it) because i couldn't go from the gates again. I return to the healers tent to sleep at least two hours more.

Mission complete

To be continued...✳️