~Thank you~

~I am glad you are here with me. Here at the end of all things...

This is the end of my story.
I know some of you propably want to read more of it but I can't continue writing this story anymore.

My time is limited and it is keep shrinking as the months pass.

You could notice too that I was uploading more and more slowly  especially these last months.

Writing a new chapter takes an significant amount of time and I want to spend this time on things that are more important in my life right now.

I also didn't want  my next chapters to be  bad written or boring so i desided to quit my writing "career".

Im kinda disappointed that some of my new characters had not enough time to evolve in the story and other original characters have almost few to zero lines for themselves but I cant do differently.

I know..I know the ending is kinda unsatisfying and Im sorry I had to end the story this way.

But i think it was the best option in these conditions.

When I started this story I didn't expect I'll go this far ...and I'm really thankful I did.

I want to thank everyone who spend time to read my story and I hope you enjoyed it as much as it lasted...

Im really greatful for it and im even more greatful towards the ones who voted.

(I really dont think my story worths voting. there are so many others stories in Wattpad and other platforms  not getting the attention they deserve)

I have no plans in the future continuing this story or starting a new one ...
But who knows maybe there's a change...

Again:

Thank you✳️❣️

~The Road goes ever on and on

Down from the door where it began.

Now far ahead the Road has gone,

And I must follow, if I can,

Pursuing it with eager feet,

Until it joins some larger way

Where many paths and errands meet.

And whither then? I cannot say~~

Tolkien