Passing days

We stayed like this in the silence. Better than before. Nothing more happened this day. Nor the next day.

I asked Sanya if Maglor or Fingon wanted to visit him again but she said that none of them find her for favours.

I wanted to see Fingon and speak to him about what happened between him and Maedhros. But already i had make a deal i couldn't break. I couldn't leave the tent .Nor with Maglor i could speak. Except if the came to me otherwise i couldn't do anything about it.

Another day passed.

Then Maglor came to me. At the noon. Without any sign before. He just went in the tent quietly and sat beside me on the chair.

"I know i didn't tell you anything about my visit . I didn't ask Sanya for this, I'm sorry I had to see my brother."he told me.

Fortunately Maedhros was sleeping and he didn't noticed anything till then.

"You had to! Nevermind i can't kick you out now! What do you want?" I asked him.

"To see my brother. Only this."

"...."

"And i have a question for you.."

" Tell me"

"Did he mentioned about me or our conversation?"

"No ,he did not. But we spoke after you left. I tried to explain him. He's still stubborn!"

"Ah... I just want him to forgive me.."

"I know.. it's hard for him too to forget everything happened up there. Don't press him."

"Of course not.."

"I think you have to leave. I don't know how hes gonna react if he see you there!"

"Five more minutes please!" He asked me with his best cute face.

"Okay. Only five!" I said .

Maglor stayed there for a few minutes staring at his brother sleeping before he left.

Alone again. Even i was with him only four days  Maedhros seemed to change a bit. Not much but a little better than the beginning. He had calmed down and his mean had returned which was a good sign.

Although his scars and would didn't heal as quickly as i was thinking ( elves heal quicker than a human) . May this was result of his phycological condition which had affected him physically.

He didn't like to show it but i could understand when his hand started bothering him. He didn't want to show his weakness, he still denied it, even he knew .

I had changed two times the bantages of his hand and every time I was taking them of he was looking away not only to avoid to see his missing hand but because of the pain, he didn't want me to see he was crying.

He was trapped in a labyrinth of emotions. He didn't want to accept he was weak but the same time accepted it by not wanting to be a warrior and a king again. Morgoth had left his mark on him.

But he could surpass it. I knew he could. He wouldn't believe it. And thats what it was holding him back.

This night was when he had deal with a nighmare. His worst nightmare. And it was the first time i had to take care of him for real.

To be continued...✳️