The darkness is above us /2

I ran across the tents to the opposite direction i came.

I had to found Maglor or one of his brothers(no way to ask Feanor for anything)to bring aid to the other side of the camp.
But untill i arrived there i had to fight first any orc could found on my way.

And this is exactly what happened.
Two orcs saw me(i cant understand how maybe they smelled me again) and started chasing me.
Great! Again the same story!

I hide behind a tent so when the orcs will appear i would throw them my pan on their heads.

Well the pan hit only the first orc and i had to take it quickly and hit the other before it noticing anything.

I didn't hit so hard the second orc so after a few second stood up again and chased me. I was far away to catch me but with this horrible dress i couldn't run like a normal person.(that why I don't like dresses)

At the time the orc found me i turned around and to avoid him but it stretched his hand and grabbed one edge of my dress.

I pulled as hard as my hands could and the cloth ripped . Now the dress was reached the middle of my leg (a bit longer under my knee).I could run faster than begore and the ork losted me across the tents.

Fortunately no more orcs were on my way anymore and i found what i wanted. After a long run(the camp was huge).

I saw Maedhros from distance fighting (hes tall like 8 feet or 2,40 meters as i learned after a search on the magical world of internet) When i came closer i saw also Maglor by his side.

"Hey! Over there!" I yelled to notice me.
For a moment Maedhros looked toward me without saying anything.

"They need help over there! More orks are coming from this direction!" This moment also Maglor noticed me.

"What are you waiting for?They need help! I came here to warn you!
Maedhros kicked an ork on the face and came closer.

"How did you escape prisoner?What are you doing here like that?!" he said and grabbed me from my wrist looking at me disgusted.

Then i saw how my dress was. Covered with stains of ork blood ,dirt ,grass and anything could paint the white cloth. If i was at his place i dont know what I'll think in this moment.

"First hands down of my property!You only can look at me not touch anything without my permission second i came.." i started talking.

"How did you escape from the guards?"

"Long story but I didn't escape he tried to save me! And then he let me goto defend the camp!We have to send help over there!" I said pointing with my finger the direction.

"Maybe we have but not we.give me this first" said and took my pan.

"Wait! That's my weapon! I killed enemies with this!Give it back!"

"Stop being a child prisoner! That's not a weapon! That's a pan! You cant kill anything with this!"
"Well maybe they didn't die but when they'll wake up they will have a good hangover!But if you like my pan hold it! Im trying to help in my way and you just..hold me and do nothing!"
Maglor came closer to see what was happening.

"What happened brother?why are you holding her like that?Why is she here? Where's hers guards to protect her?"

"She escaped and now she's trying to make me believe that she killed an ork with this pan!"

"That's no true! My guard left me to defend the camp and i cane here to warn you! And i used this pan to defend myself because any sword was to heavy to use it!" I almost yelled.
Then a soldier came...

"My lord they need help in the north side of the camp!"

"Now you don't believe me?" I said to Maedhros.

"Maybe but I still cant trust you!"

"I'm going to bring aid over there! Don't hurt the girl brother" Maglor said and gone.

"I can't guard a girl now!You! Come here!.."

"Wait no! I wanna help!"

"You cant do anything .Now shut up ."

"Just let me go!I don't want your help" I yelled and pulled away myself.
Now i was free. I started running to the direction i came.

"We cant let her leave!If she's a spy if Morgoth's father is not gona forgive me! Follow her!" I heard Maedhros yelling.

I was not that dumb to let them catch me again. I could defend myself. And i could help. If they let me.

I hide behind a tent for a few minutes to take a breath. I thinked for a minute

Maedhros was right. I couldn't fight like them. Now i hadn't my pan and i wore no armor to protect me.
But i could help in another way.

I could help the injured. From doing nothing that's something. And maybe in this way they believed i had no contact with Morgoth or i was trying to spy them.

If i let the guard take me to the healers maybe i could help them. Or i would standing in the corner because i was the prisoner.

I looked around .No one was coming. Obviously he lost me.
So i had to take the situation on my own again.

I started searching at the tents for medical equipment or something like that .

Fortunately I found. In a box in a tent were some gauzes and leaves of Athelas.

I went outside looking for injured elves .The orks had disappeared from there now ,obviously the soldiers repulsed them and they ran away.

Then i saw one(not ork i saw an elf).
I sat beside him ."hi! Im here to help!He was alive,he still breathing.

"You're.... One..of the healers?right?"
He asked

"Well yes ,(but actually no)....Where are you injured?"

"I think i broke my right arm! That's bad!"

"I've seen worse! "I lied to make him feel more comfortable. The only so serious injured man i had seen was in a doctor series who he had been shot in the forehead(horrible).

I took of the armor and after the sleeve. I wasn't that bad. I tied his had the best i could with my none experience in treating injured soldiers and then i went to the next one.
The injured was few but they existed.

Almost an hour later the camp was free again. I did everything i could to hold the injured in a good condition. No one of them died in my hands(idk if someone died after because of my treat)

Then i remembered Gareth. I almost forgot about him .of course i send others to help him but they didn't came in a minute.

I run to the north part of the camp hoping that he didn't die or injured.

"Gareth?Are you here? If you're hiding from me im gonna find you!" I yelled looking around for him.
No one was there ,the soldiers was chasing the orks outside the camp now.
I saw someone laying in the ground.
Obviously he didn't wanna sleep.
I came closer. It was him...

To be continued...✳️