Chapter 2: The cafeteria

Soojin's POV:

After two lectures, finally we got a lunch break and me and Mia were heading to the cafeteria. We took our seats at an empty table and we were about to eat from our lunchboxes until we heard cheering and shouting from the entrance. We looked at the back and saw that Taehyung and his two friends were entering the cafeteria. All the girls were cheering and shouting like crazy fangirls. I wonder how come they were so head over heels for them. Not to mention the two boys were also enjoying the attention they got from them except Taehyung. He still had a straight face. I wonder why he always keep that poker face. Can't he smile a bit??

Mia ignored them all as she was used to all this scenarios. We got to know  about each other and talked about our life and passion. She also came from a rich family but she was vey down to earth. I really liked her personality. She told me about this uni and popular students. She also told me about Taehyung and his two friends, Jimin and Jungkook. They were also popular and handsome like Taehyung.

The lectures after the lunch were not with Mia together. She was having a different class. I will really miss her. I wish these hours go well without her company.

Skip Time:

Finally, after three hours, I'm ready to go home and rest after this hectic first day. I and Mia said our goodbyes to each other and left to our home.

At home:

I'm back home, mom!!

Oh! Sweety, you came? How was your first day?   My mother enquired.

It was fine mom, not good not bad.  I said.

Ok! You must be tired and hungry. Go, fresh up. Till then I will make something for you to eat.

Ok mom.  I replied.

After dinner:

I'm going to sleep mom and dad. Love you both. Good night.

Love you too sweety. Good night.  They both said together.

The Next Day:

I woke up early in the morning and did my morning routine. After eating an apple, I left from home and started taking steps to the bus stop. I thought it would be better if I go by bus rather than telling my father to drop me at uni. I boarded the bus and reached the uni in 20 minutes. I entered through the gate and went to my locker to check my schedule. At that time, Mia came and hugged me. I was shocked to see her so suddenly.

Yahh! Do you want to give me a heart attack? You startled me.  I scolded her.

Sorry. I was just excited to see you.  She gave me her puppy eyes which melted my heart.

Ok! Ok! Now, let's go to or first class. We don't want to get late.  I said and started walking.

Yess.  Mia said and started walking with me.

At the lecture:

Today I was sitting alone as the teacher made Mia sit with another student for helping him with notes. So , the seat beside me was empty. I just wish nobody sits here. After some  time, the class door opened and came in the same boys. Late again! Today also, the teacher ignored them and continued explaining the topics.

 Late again! Today also, the teacher ignored them and continued explaining the topics

The three boys were sitting in the last row as usual. But today, they were cracking some jokes and laughing silently. The teacher heard their murmers. 

Stand up you all three!

  The three students sttod up without any hesitation.

First you all came late and now you are  not paying attention. I think I must change your seats. Taehyung you go and seat beside Soojin and you two sit in the two corner benches. 

The teacher said which made me shocked.  The other girls were glaring me in jealousy. Why did he had to make him sit beside me. Ughh! I hate my luck. Taehyung came and sat beside me with a straight poker face.

My heart was beating so fast! I felt like my heart can come out of the cage at any time while all he did was sit beside me. His strong perfume was hitting my nostrils and making him look more intimidating than he already was. What am I thinking??  Focus Soojin focus. After trying hard, I finally focused on the lecture while I still stole some glances at him. The teacher told me to help him but he was only giving me a cold shoulder. I tried calling him or  sharing my notes with him but he ignored me as if I didn't even exist.

After half and hour, as soon as the bell rang Teahyung left his seat and went out of the class with his friends.  I  just watched him in utter shock at how he behaves.